BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   LT fairing needed Empty LT fairing needed Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:25 pm

Patto89

Patto89
Bike was stolen 

in desperate need of replacement lt  or rt 89 or go naked, like the fairing 

was gray but beggars can't be choosers

on sickness benefit and no home so cheap would help 

in VIC Yarra ranges. mooroolbark 
so if anyone has one collecting dust  that will sell please pm or post 

also need mirrors there got duct tape holding them on 

need tank cap had to drill out the barrel  was destroyed screw driver 

and right hand yellow blinker cover 

Thanks pat 0491096994

2Back to top Go down   LT fairing needed Empty Re: LT fairing needed Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:51 pm

92KK 84WW Olaf

Life time member
Life time member
To make your life easier.

K75 RT fairing any year in its entirety including storage boxes, leg panels etc is and exact fit but bottom brackets only differ. Odds are that you still have those.
K1100LT upper fairing and mirror pods and storage boxes any year are exactly the same. 
K00LT/RT fairing in entirety any year including all mounts is an exact fit.

Gas tank cap, get a complete assembly. You can rekey it to your ignition so getting one that has no key is ok.

1983 K100RS 0011157 Fricka 606 Alaska Blue 29,495 miles Damn K Pox Its a Bat outta Hell Now 58,200 miles. 
1996 K1100LT 0233004 Lohengrin Mystic Red 38,000 miles currently 48,061 miles.
1983 K100RS 0004449 Odette R100 colours 58,000 miles. Sprint fairing now 61,190 miles

Past:
1968 Yamaha 80 YG1
1971 Yamaha 125 YAS-1
1968 Honda 125 SS
1970 Honda CD 175
1973 Honda CB500-4
Honda CX 500

3Back to top Go down   LT fairing needed Empty Re: LT fairing needed Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:24 pm

AL-58

AL-58
Life time member
Life time member
I've got most of a fairing her that you can have, badly painted in a red/brown colour.  With mirror pods and indicator lenses.  No inner panels.

Its yours but they need to be picked up from western Sydney.

Al

+ another boxer engined motorcycle and sidecar

"When I'm too old and too foolish to handle a sidecar I'll buy a Sportsbike"

LT fairing needed K-dogs10

4Back to top Go down   LT fairing needed Empty Re: LT fairing needed Sun May 30, 2021 9:40 pm

Patto89

Patto89
Hi Al
 anychance of being a pain and asking you to post  the fairing, Of course ill send funds that and your time if its not on the way etc` before you walk out your door ?

Know its a ask , going stir crazy in lockdown vic omg
Any let us know if possible 

Thanks 
pat, Patto89

5Back to top Go down   LT fairing needed Empty Re: LT fairing needed Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:27 am

Patto89

Patto89
AL-58 wrote:I've got most of a fairing her that you can have, badly painted in a red/brown colour.  With mirror pods and indicator lenses.  No inner panels.

Al
hi all might be able to head up in a week or so, I'm es Sydney westie from Greenacre  !near Bankstown , what are area are you  al ? could u pm me your mobile or I can send u mine ? cheers Pat  once I get fuel for trip up and back V*8  

Cheers All

6Back to top Go down   LT fairing needed Empty Re: LT fairing needed Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:32 am

Patto89

Patto89
92KK 84WW Olaf wrote:To make your life easier.

K75 RT fairing any year in its entirety including storage boxes, leg panels etc is and exact fit but bottom brackets only differ. Odds are that you still have those.
K1100LT upper fairing and mirror pods and storage boxes any year are exactly the same. 
K00LT/RT fairing in entirety any year including all mounts is an exact fit.

Gas tank cap, get a complete assembly. You can rekey it to your ignition so getting one that has no key is ok.
Thank you Olaf,

its even hard to get a cap to replace the screw driver damaged One, so need my bike going for my own sanity !  
Victioria Australia have no real leadership in the covid  bs 

Hope fully all will be better world wide

7Back to top Go down   LT fairing needed Empty Re: LT fairing needed Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:43 am

AL-58

AL-58
Life time member
Life time member
Pm sent

8Back to top Go down   LT fairing needed Empty Re: LT fairing needed Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:47 am

AL-58

AL-58
Life time member
Life time member
I'll start getting all the bits together in one pile. The spare right hand lower is now cracked. My bike had a gravity accident when the centre stand sunk into the ground one night and I've now fitted the good one to my bike.

Tell me exactly what you need and I'll do my best to locate them all. Will be moving later this year sometime, less stuff to move is a good thing anyway.

Al

9Back to top Go down   LT fairing needed Empty LT Fairing for you Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:26 am

keleven

keleven
I have a full LT fairing from K1100 LT 1995 special edition.
I can take all off the bike now than later.
Color code is 708 Navana Violet.

Can't upload a photo, but send me an email and I will send you photos. v8x2@yahoo.com

All body parts in excellent condition. no cracks, no dings, no scrapes....

Thanks

10Back to top Go down   LT fairing needed Empty Re: LT fairing needed Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:34 am

Patto89

Patto89
AL-58 wrote:I've got most of a fairing her that you can have, badly painted in a red/brown colour.  With mirror pods and indicator lenses.  No inner panels.

Al
Gday Al,  
On strugle street trying to fin d some one to pick up and send !

I need the top fairing and screen , the blinkers and light if possible and a right front footpeg and right rear blinker assembly   , if u have and can I'm happy to pay freight and time ,  like most in p in victoria  both my full-time job first to go and locked out of basic stuff<   lots out of work me for basicly all of it too long ,  

Cso all or someone near all that's might be going near a post office or courier  please pm me  Thanks 
 All please pm me if you have peg etc , thanks mate sorry for the time its taken

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum