BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Peter from Atlanta, K75 Empty Peter from Atlanta, K75 Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:32 am

plfinch

plfinch
Greetings to all.

I recently acquired a ‘94 K75 that has been sitting in a garage for 20 years after a lay-down. The accident damage is fixable. But the bike has not been started in 20 years and the fuel system is likely gummed up from the tank to the injectors. An attempt to start immediately results in a blown fuel pump fuse.

I’ll be posting specific questions and requests for help/info as I dive into it… Of course, a link to detailed instructions for “where to start when your bike has sat for 20 years” would be helpful.

Very Happy

Peter

2Back to top Go down   Peter from Atlanta, K75 Empty Re: Peter from Atlanta, K75 Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:17 pm

Mick67

Mick67
Silver member
Silver member
G'Day Peter and welcome.

A good place to start are the 2 links on the 'Portal' tab - "You just bought a K100" and "K100 Forum Tech Page"

Also use the search box to search whatever you are looking for and any discussions relating will come up. There would not be much that hasn't been covered here.

Have fun.

Cheers Mick

3Back to top Go down   Peter from Atlanta, K75 Empty Re: Peter from Atlanta, K75 Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:13 pm

Arlina

Arlina
Welcome Peter Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum