BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   **SCAMMED** warning Empty **SCAMMED** warning Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:12 pm

WarrenD

WarrenD

16v triple trees and brakes - Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:16 am

mucker219
**SCAMMED** warning Avatar10
mucker219

Have you checked with Tyorlean via diplomathol@ outlook.com,he has a  16v triple trees and brakes he wants to part with.

Greetings K100-forum,
I put up a post as above for parts wanted (above). Got a message from member MUCKER219. Sent money to charles.owere@yahoo.com on PAYPAL.
THE END OF MY MONEY. SCAMMED. I Guess I'm the idiot.
Subsequently I found MUCKER219 joined the forum after my post. So, I therefore assume he has another Member ID to have seen my post.

This is a warning to all, any suggestions on further prevention or recovery are also welcome.
I'm considering just deleting the internet and going back to the 1980's.

Cheers

2Back to top Go down   **SCAMMED** warning Empty Who/what is Avatar10? Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:15 pm

WarrenD

WarrenD
?

3Back to top Go down   **SCAMMED** warning Empty Re: **SCAMMED** warning Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:39 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Get onto Paypal they may be able to help. They are usually fairly good in that regard. this is his email greenlightht@aol.com and he is from CA

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

4Back to top Go down   **SCAMMED** warning Empty Re: **SCAMMED** warning Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:46 pm

Packo

Packo
Silver member
Silver member
Same thing happened to me on 03 jul 21 but I did not contact the 3rd party (same name/address as WarrenD was given)- looks like I dodged a bullet. I did PM Mucker219 but received no reply.

83 K100 HRD Outfit
1992 K1100 Outfit
2003 R1150 GSA Outfit
1983 K100 Basic

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum