BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   NEW KEYS NEEDED Empty NEW KEYS NEEDED Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:46 pm

Snashall

Snashall
INFORMATION ON SOURCING KEYS please - just got my new bike, with the usual single key and no owners handbook.  Can someone help me source new keys, lock numbers or other information to enable me to get keys cut.  I have keyed alike panniers, ignition and steering lock so I don't want to have to rekey:-)  Also, are the BMW badged flip keys available, from BMW? or elsewhere?  TIA Alan in Australia

2Back to top Go down   NEW KEYS NEEDED Empty Re: NEW KEYS NEEDED Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:44 am

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
Find a good locksmith with a machine capable of cutting steel keys as against most who can only do brass. He'll be able to identify and cut keys for you. I got a spare folding key last year from either Motobins UK or Motorworks UK I can't find one on their sites at the moment. EME BMW US have a folding key you may have to sell a body part to raise the money.     https://www.euromotoelectrics.com/product-p/ignkeyblank659.htm
Regards Martin.

3Back to top Go down   NEW KEYS NEEDED Empty Re: NEW KEYS NEEDED Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:09 am

Snashall

Snashall
Sounds tempting MartinW, I'm a cereal killer in the mornings and have some body parts left over so I might get them genuine:P  Thanks for the advice:-)  Cheers, Alan in Australia

4Back to top Go down   NEW KEYS NEEDED Empty Re: NEW KEYS NEEDED Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:30 pm

Holister

Holister
Life time member
Life time member
Last time I looked Motorworks in the UK had new keys. Buy them there and get them cut here in AU.
Munich Motors in WA might be able to help also.

1989 K100RT     VIN  0097367 (naked)  
1996 K1100RS   VIN  0451808
 NEW KEYS NEEDED Austra12    Fuel:  95 Octane
Engine Oil: Nulon Full Synthetic 15W50
Gear Box Oil:  Nulon Synthetic 75W90

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum