BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:29 pm

Laitch

Life time member
Life time member
They need to transmit sufficient energy for efficient combustion of fuel.

52Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:39 pm

Laitch

Laitch
Life time member
Life time member
Those spark plugs don't smell of fuel and smoke is not emitted from the exhaust pipe during operation?

53Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:32 am

ouafnico

ouafnico
Silver member
Silver member
Laitch wrote:Those spark plugs don't smell of fuel and smoke is not emitted from the exhaust pipe during operation?

When operation it's not smoking.
I've check the spark plugs, 1 and 2 are like the previous picture, a little oily, little smell of fuel and the head is black.

But it's not for the 3 and 4 :
K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Pxl_2052
K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Pxl_2053

54Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:21 am

Laitch

Laitch
Life time member
Life time member
You seem to have located the site of the problem—cylinders #1 and #2. You indicate their cylinders' compression is within allowable variance with #3 and #4 and all cylinders are within the Good compression range. You indicate their coil pack resistance numbers are within specifications found here and are in agreement. You don't know the resistance of the #1 and #2 plug wires as compared with #3 and #4 wires. Are the plug wire terminals within the #1/#4 and #2/3 coil packs clean?

You also don't know what is creating oil deposits and fouling the plugs so they couldn't fire efficiently. Usually oil leaking into the combustion chamber caused by worn valve seals will emit some smoke with the exhaust while it is fouling the plugs ad increased oil consumption will be likely., but you indicate neither is happening. Are you certain the sludge on the plugs is from oil and not soot mixed with coolant or fuel? Is the coolant level stable in the coolant reservoir during all this?

If the plugs aren't firing, there will be no smoke but there will be a strong smell of fuel somewhere and a distinct loss of engine power, yet you indicate power is acceptable. If you rode this moto before doing the latest work, is there less power now? What is your ground speed at 5000rpm in fifth gear?

Believe it or not, you are getting close to resolving this. Smile

Last edited by Laitch on Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total

55Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:32 pm

ouafnico

ouafnico
Silver member
Silver member
Laitch wrote:You seem to have located the site of the problem—cylinders #1 and #2. You indicate their cylinders' compression is within allowable variance with #3 and #4 and all cylinders are within the Good compression range. You indicate their coil pack resistance numbers are within specifications found here and agree with the #3/#4 pack numbers. You don't know the resistance of the #1 and #2 plug wires as compared with #3 and #4 wires. Are the plug wire terminals within the #1/#2 coil pack clean?

You also don't know what is creating oil deposits and fouling the plugs so they couldn't fire efficiently. Usually oil leaking into the combustion chamber caused by worn valve seals will emit some smoke with the exhaust while it is fouling the plugs ad increased oil consumption will be likely., but you indicate neither is happening. Are you certain the sludge on the plugs is from oil and not soot mixed with coolant or fuel? Is the coolant level stable in the coolant reservoir during all this?

If the plugs aren't firing, there will be no smoke but there will be a strong smell of fuel somewhere and a distinct loss of engine power, yet you indicate power is acceptable. If you rode this moto before doing the latest work, is there less power now? What is your ground speed at 5000rpm in fifth gear?

Believe it or not, you are getting close to resolving this. Smile

Thank you for your detail feedback, as always.

I check the resistance of all wire
#1 4,89k
#2 5,03k
#3 4,85k
#4 5.25k

They are all clean.
Maybe it's not oil indeed, but the coolant is at the same level..
It doesn't seems to have less power, and I don't have any smoke..
Tomorrow i will check the 5000rpm on 5th if the weather is good.

56Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:33 pm

Laitch

Laitch
Life time member
Life time member
Replace the fouled spark plugs, ride out again, compare your rides and also determine if the plugs are fouling quickly or are resisting fouling.

Last edited by Laitch on Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

57Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:19 pm

Holister

Holister
Life time member
Life time member
If you have fouled plugs on #1 and #2 which fire off different coils then the problem will be down stream. If your temp sensor or maf were reading incorrectly then all cylinders would be affected.
Check your HT leads for correct resistance and even your spark plugs (they should be <0.3Ω). As they develop resistance the spark degrades.

Have you checked the coil resistance on those injectors? Should be 16.2Ω

Another possibility to consider is that you have #1 and #2 leads swapped around. That would certainly give you abnormally high fuel consumption and fouled plugs but I think you'd probably notice the decrease in power. Just a thought.

1989 K100RT     VIN  0097367 (naked)  
1996 K1100RS   VIN  0451808
 K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Austra12    Fuel:  95 Octane
Engine Oil: Nulon Full Synthetic 15W50
Gear Box Oil:  Nulon Synthetic 75W90

58Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:05 am

ouafnico

ouafnico
Silver member
Silver member
Laitch wrote:Replace the fouled spark plugs, ride out again, compare your rides and also determine if the plugs are fouling quickly or are resisting fouling.

Hum I have to check if I still got the previous ones

59Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:07 am

ouafnico

ouafnico
Silver member
Silver member
Holister wrote:If you have fouled plugs on #1 and #2 which fire off different coils then the problem will be down stream. If your temp sensor or maf were reading incorrectly then all cylinders would be affected.
Check your HT leads for correct resistance and even your spark plugs (they should be <0.3Ω). As they develop resistance the spark degrades.

Have you checked the coil resistance on those injectors? Should be 16.2Ω

Another possibility to consider is that you have #1 and #2 leads swapped around. That would certainly give you abnormally high fuel consumption and fouled plugs but I think you'd probably notice the decrease in power. Just a thought.

I have to check the resistance of the spark plugs, but they are news?
And i'll check the resistance of the injectors...

The swapp you guess for the cables for the injectors? Or the spark plugs wires?

60Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:44 am

Laitch

Laitch
Life time member
Life time member
ouafnico wrote:The swapp you guess for . . . the spark plugs wires?
Verify that the front coil has the wires from spark plugs #1 and #4 and the rear coil has the wires from plugs #2 and #3. Replace the blackened spark plugs #1 and #2 with clean spark plugs of the correct type and test the moto. Fifth gear speed at 5000rpm might be illegal; record second, third and, maybe, fourth gear speeds.

You are close to finding the problem.
K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 K100-212

61Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:49 am

ouafnico

ouafnico
Silver member
Silver member
It's good I have the good spark plugs wires at good places 

5000rpm at 5th might be high indeed, I may able to check only some gears 😀

62Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:47 am

ouafnico

ouafnico
Silver member
Silver member
ouafnico wrote:It's good I have the good spark plugs wires at good places 

5000rpm at 5th might be high indeed, I may able to check only some gears 😀

I checked my old spark plugs, but they are all black, so I can't use them to compare.

This morning I drive a little but on the city, can't test the speed at 5000rpm (I will see tonight), but I can show you 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXmi55JHM8E (in optimisation so better quality can come later)

(the rear brake make some noise :p)

Globally the motor seems fine, it got a lot of torque, don't have to run higher than 3000rpm, and I can drive at 50 km/h at 5th without any issue

63Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:27 pm

Laitch

Laitch
Life time member
Life time member
I try again in the next post.

Last edited by Laitch on Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

64Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:14 pm

Point-Seven-five

Point-Seven-five
Life time member
Life time member
If your observations are correct, the engine appears to be operating correctly. 

According to your original post, the air/fuel ratio your engine is running on is about 7:1, the lowest air fuel ratio a gasoline engine will run on is approximately 9:1.  The amount of fuel you claim to be using is not possible in a running engine, and if indeed you could make it run, the engine would be having major problems with idle, acceleration, fouled spark plugs and large amounts of unburnt fuel in the exhaust.

I would suggest that you use the bike as normal and keep an accurate record of the actual distance traveled and the amount of fuel you use and recalculate the usage.

Rather than use the odometer, I would take a round trip over a known distance of at least 100km total and check the fuel used.  You should have a number around 5-5.5 liters/100 km at normal speeds.  At constant speeds above 140km/hr usage may rise to as high as 6.5 liters/100km.

Past:
1994 K75RT "Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS"
1988 K100RS SE "Special Ed"
1994 K75S "Cheetos"
1992 K100RS "Moby Brick" R.I.P.
1982 Honda FT500
1979 Honda XR185
1977 Honda XL125
1974 Honda XL125
1972 OSSA Pioneer 250
1968 Kawasaki 175

65Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:30 pm

Laitch

Laitch
Life time member
Life time member
ouafnico wrote:I checked my old spark plugs, but they are all black, so I can't use them to compare.

Globally the motor seems fine, . . . and I can drive at 50 km/h at 5th without any issue

Short trips at low revs will create carbon deposits that affect performance. Poking around city streets like in the video won't bring good fuel economy but will foul plugs. K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 177381

When I'm in town, I keep the revs higher than you do; the spark plugs are less likely to foul and engine braking helps with maneuvering. Also, quick stops in traffic like the one done in the video at the crosswalk are more likely to have the vehicle behind trying to ride pillion, where I live anyway.  Laughing

I'm using a comparison table based on 5Krpm, so your riding at 3Krpm doesn't isn't help me compare performance from a few thousand miles distance without my exercising math skills beyond my depth. Going with Point-Seven-five's suggestion is simpler but it is unlikely to answer why two plugs foul and two don't.  For my amusement, clean the plugs from #1 and #2, verify their electrode gaps are correct, then swap them into cylinders #3 and #4, use those plugs in cylinders #1 and #2, ride and record speed again. Then verify if the plugs are becoming fouled.

Regarding your driving without any issue: I am not convinced you understand how a Brick engine in good tuning runs if you are satisfied with its performance when the spark plugs in #1 and #2 cylinders are fouled with goo. Smile Maybe they are powerful spark plugs. Nevertheless, you are close to understanding what is actually happening rather than what seems to be happening, if you stay on the path.

Maybe I'll understand, too.

66Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:43 pm

ouafnico

ouafnico
Silver member
Silver member
I will do whar you both says.
I will run the most I can on a highway to see the actual consumption.

And i will clean and inverse the spark plugs on #1#2 with #3#4.

For my home-work travels I can't use speeder roads... City only. Maybe I need indeed to use higher rpm (I was doing this to lower my consumption and see).

In 5th gear, i'm at 90km/h at 3000rpm, above 110km/h at 4000. Can't go higher on the speedway I used.

Sorry Laitch, I didn't understand perfectly what you said in your last sentence ...
I don't know actually how runs a good tuning brick, I don't have a good one to compare, and my daily bike (xsr900) is sooo different to compare 😛

67Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:54 pm

ouafnico

ouafnico
Silver member
Silver member
I'm checking tonight.

First i have removee the 4 spark plugs.
As you will see below, it's like only the #2 is very black.

K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Pxl_2055
K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Pxl_2054
K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Pxl_2056
K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Pxl_2057
Then, i used my little camera to check on the cylinders.
It's seems the is some liquid on the second.
The third seems very dry.

https://youtu.be/zoONPZkAKz8

68Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:59 pm

ouafnico

ouafnico
Silver member
Silver member
Hum .. spark #2 is dead. But i don't know since when.
K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Pxl_2058

69Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:06 pm

Laitch

Laitch
Life time member
Life time member
That's interesting, isn't it? Replacement is the next step. Verify the electrode gaps before installing the replacements and be certain that the spark plugs are tightened down sufficiently for successful heat transfer.

The 900 looks fun.  cheers  

Here is the crux of the matter. Before you remodeled it, your LT Brick was manufactured as a touring machine designed to thrive on long distance travel at high speeds. It isn't surprising that your Brick is now drinking more after chugging around town. It is probably depressed because it doesn't enjoy being treated like a Bichon Frise with a short haircut. Although a periodic Italian tuneup might help, it won't respond well to long periods of idleness while the XSR gets the action.

Maybe you should trade it for a Gas Gas or a Tuk Tuk, as soon as it is running well. Laughing

70Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:15 pm

ouafnico

ouafnico
Silver member
Silver member
Laitch wrote:That's interesting, isn't it? Replacement is the next step. Verify the electrode gap before installing the replacements and be certain that the spark plugs are tightened down sufficiently for successful heat transfer.

The 900 looks fun.  cheers  

Here is the crux of the matter. Before you remodeled it, your LT Brick was manufactured as a touring machine designed to thrive on long distance travel at high speeds. It isn't surprising that your Brick is now drinking more after chugging around town. It is probably depressed because it doesn't enjoy being treated like a Bichon Frise with a short haircut. Although a periodic Italian tuneup might help, it won't respond well to long periods of idleness while the XSR gets the action.

Maybe you should trade it for a Gas Gas or a Tuk Tuk, as soon as it is running well. Laughing

I cleaned the 3 and took an old one for temporary replacement. The gap is not perfect... I will order the same model as the 3 others. This one is a ngk d7ea.

You are right, this bike is not supposed to ride in city.. but this one was sleeping in a garage, waiting for destruction.. a second life.. trying to give her a second (I know the look will not be like by all). I'm not a pro, but it did take all my work on YouTube for some people on the same project. You can check on my yt, but it's in french 🤭

You made my day about the tuktuk 😛

I keep you in touch for the next road trip and results 
Thanks for all your help, even at thousand kilometers away ✌

71Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:47 pm

Laitch

Laitch
Life time member
Life time member
It could be that you should change the color of one of the front brake calipers to white and the rear one to blue— or maybe the reverse —to determine if doing that improves fuel economy.  Smile   Anyway, the machine looks good and getting that particular aftermarket speedometer/tachometer to work correctly is a stellar achievement in itself, judging from the hand-wringing displayed in previous threads about it here.  cheers  Also, I foresee whistling mechanics trending on Tik Tok after this. Cool

72Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:32 pm

92KK 84WW Olaf

Life time member
Life time member
Have you accidentally reversed the injector leads for cylinders 3 and 4?

Also, NGK plugs need bobbins, to go on the threaded part and the bobbins do not come with the plugs when you buy them.

1983 K100RS 0011157 Fricka 606 Alaska Blue 29,495 miles Damn K Pox Its a Bat outta Hell Now 58,200 miles. 
1996 K1100LT 0233004 Lohengrin Mystic Red 38,000 miles currently 49,200 miles.
1983 K100RS 0004449 Odette R100 colours 58,000 miles. Sprint fairing now 63,390 miles

Past:
1968 Yamaha 80 YG1
1971 Yamaha 125 YAS-1
1968 Honda 125 SS
1970 Honda CD 175
1973 Honda CB500-4
Honda CX 500

73Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:00 am

ouafnico

ouafnico
Silver member
Silver member
Laitch wrote:It could be that you should change the color of one of the front brake calipers to white and the rear one to blue— or maybe the reverse —to determine if doing that improves fuel economy.  Smile

I made them red to go faster, like Ferrari's. You think it will work?

74Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:01 am

ouafnico

ouafnico
Silver member
Silver member
92KK 84WW Olaf wrote:Have you accidentally reversed the injector leads for cylinders 3 and 4?

Also, NGK plugs need bobbins, to go on the threaded part and the bobbins do not come with the plugs when you buy them.

No they can't be reversed, the size is specific I can't mismatch them.

The NGK are the spark plugs I got with this bike when buying it.

75Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:56 am

robmack

robmack
Life time member
Life time member
ouafnico wrote:I made them red to go faster, like Ferrari's. You think it will work?
No. Then your brake callipers will arrive at your destination before the rest of the bike does. Bad social form.

76Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:43 pm

Bikesmith

Bikesmith
Silver member
Silver member
Point-Seven-five wrote:If your observations are correct, the engine appears to be operating correctly. 

According to your original post, the air/fuel ratio your engine is running on is about 7:1, the lowest air fuel ratio a gasoline engine will run on is approximately 9:1.  The amount of fuel you claim to be using is not possible in a running engine, and if indeed you could make it run, the engine would be having major problems with idle, acceleration, fouled spark plugs and large amounts of unburnt fuel in the exhaust.

I would suggest that you use the bike as normal and keep an accurate record of the actual distance traveled and the amount of fuel you use and recalculate the usage.

Rather than use the odometer, I would take a round trip over a known distance of at least 100km total and check the fuel used.  You should have a number around 5-5.5 liters/100 km at normal speeds.  At constant speeds above 140km/hr usage may rise to as high as 6.5 liters/100km.

This is the key right here. If Ouafnico's mixture was that far off, or if he wasn't getting ignition on some cylinders (eg swapped plug leads), the bike would be running terribly. He has repeatedly said the engine is running great. Yeah, his plugs are fouling a bit but he's saying it's running smoothly, not smoking, no gas smell. Though it might not be perfect, this is a bike that's at least running pretty well.

I totally agree with point-seven-five. Test the mileage with a measured distance ride rather than the odometer. 

One other thing that comes to mind is that, since you're trying to track down an issue, you're likely spending a lot of time scratching your head while staring at an idling bike. It won't burn a ton of gas while idling, but it will burn some. Once, during a road trip, I was stopped for about half an hour for a construction delay with my bike idling the whole time. I keep track of my mileage with a phone app and at the next gas stop I was shocked at how bad my consumption had been for that stretch until I remembered the half hour stop. It makes a difference.

Also, in your response to my last suggestion about a slipping clutch you said the clutch was new, adjusted, and "seemed to be working fine". Did you try the test that Laitch suggested? K-bikes definitely have enough power to mask a problem like a slipping clutch. It could seem fine but still have issues.

Finally, check to make sure you aren't missing some silly, tiny error in your experimentation. All of this headache could be a math error (Not calling you bad at math, everyone makes small errors sometimes). A friend with a K75 was confused about fluctuating fuel consumption until I noticed that he sometimes uses the center stand while filling his bike and sometimes the side stand. Threw all his calculations way off. Are you 100% sure that your odometer is giving you kilometers, not miles? Bottom line is recheck all of your assumptions.

1985 BMW K100RS
1959 BMW R60
1942 Chevrolet 3/4-ton Special
1940 Royal Enfield WD/CO
1975 Porsche 911S

77Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:57 am

ouafnico

ouafnico
Silver member
Silver member
Bikesmith wrote:
Point-Seven-five wrote:If your observations are correct, the engine appears to be operating correctly. 

This is the key right here. If Ouafnico's mixture was that far off, or if he wasn't getting ignition on some cylinders (eg swapped plug leads), the bike would be running terribly. He has repeatedly said the engine is running great. Yeah, his plugs are fouling a bit but he's saying it's running smoothly, not smoking, no gas smell. Though it might not be perfect, this is a bike that's at least running pretty well.

I totally agree with point-seven-five. Test the mileage with a measured distance ride rather than the odometer. 

One other thing that comes to mind is that, since you're trying to track down an issue, you're likely spending a lot of time scratching your head while staring at an idling bike. It won't burn a ton of gas while idling, but it will burn some. Once, during a road trip, I was stopped for about half an hour for a construction delay with my bike idling the whole time. I keep track of my mileage with a phone app and at the next gas stop I was shocked at how bad my consumption had been for that stretch until I remembered the half hour stop. It makes a difference.

Also, in your response to my last suggestion about a slipping clutch you said the clutch was new, adjusted, and "seemed to be working fine". Did you try the test that Laitch suggested? K-bikes definitely have enough power to mask a problem like a slipping clutch. It could seem fine but still have issues.

Finally, check to make sure you aren't missing some silly, tiny error in your experimentation. All of this headache could be a math error (Not calling you bad at math, everyone makes small errors sometimes). A friend with a K75 was confused about fluctuating fuel consumption until I noticed that he sometimes uses the center stand while filling his bike and sometimes the side stand. Threw all his calculations way off. Are you 100% sure that your odometer is giving you kilometers, not miles? Bottom line is recheck all of your assumptions.

Thank you.

It's what I'm going to do, ride a good distance and see.

I've checked the clutch according to the Laitch post, it's good now. I didn't test his method to twist the throttle firmly to see if the clutch is slipping, not yet.

Im' sure it's not in miles Wink

78Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:26 am

ouafnico

ouafnico
Silver member
Silver member
Hey guys

The last month, I did some road with the K, and I got my consumption checked at the end of the tank.

Seems I don't have a problem anymore, I was running only on the city (for the work), and I got a consumption of 6.5L/100km.

That's seems quite good for the city.

Engine is running smoothly, I can push it easy to 7000rpm (didn't do more, too fast/noisy on city).

Just, sometimes while waiting on traffic lights, got some missed fires I think on one cylinder, but it happens only 4 or 5 times.

Anyway, thanks for all your help for this problem !

79Back to top Go down   K100 with high fuel consumption - Page 2 Empty Re: K100 with high fuel consumption Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:44 am

Point-Seven-five

Point-Seven-five
Life time member
Life time member
Thanks for getting back to us! 

Good to hear that your bike is running properly.  Now you can go out and just enjoy riding it.

Past:
1994 K75RT "Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS"
1988 K100RS SE "Special Ed"
1994 K75S "Cheetos"
1992 K100RS "Moby Brick" R.I.P.
1982 Honda FT500
1979 Honda XR185
1977 Honda XL125
1974 Honda XL125
1972 OSSA Pioneer 250
1968 Kawasaki 175

Sponsored content