BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   WTB - One for our Finnish Friends Empty WTB - One for our Finnish Friends Sun May 07, 2023 10:20 pm

TacKler

TacKler
Life time member
Life time member
This has been approved by the site administrators. 

My father has been searching for some seals for a Weber carburettor for a Fiat 124 he is restoring.  He has searched everywhere, and I mean everywhere and finally located the two seals he requires in Finland.  

However they refuse to post internationally and will only post to a domestic Finnish address.  As such they refunded his purchase in full.  

So, are there any of our members in Finland who would be prepared to accept the package posted to their address and then we can make plans to ship to us here in Australia?  I expect the cost would be at a small padded envelope rate and I am willing to pay using PayPal or funds transfer.  Whatever works.  

So just to clarify, my father pays for cost of item and postage to said address in Finland.  I then pay you for cost of postage to Australia.  

Oh, and no, neither my father nor I work on an oil rig or live in Nigeria.

JiiPee63

JiiPee63
Silver member
Silver member
Hi TacKler,
just pm me information (part number, screenshot of the page… whatever you have) so I can identify the part and seller. I try to take care of it.
Regards JP

TacKler

TacKler
Life time member
Life time member
PM sent.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum