BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You can now order the forum stickers. Login and go to the "members only" forum. This is not available for guests yet....

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


1Back to top Go down    meet in spain ,,some friends ride out on Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:31 am

charlie99

avatar
VIP
VIP
just spied this guys

seems a good collection of k bikes out on the road


good work guys  thanks ricardo



https://www.facebook.com/dronebrook/videos/756966931124872/


__________________________________________________
cheezy grin whilst riding, kinda bloke ....oh the joy !!!! ...... ( brick aviator )

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
    

Motorbike Mike

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
I really wanted to go and was easily within the area but had to come back to the UK.
I was going to take this fine beast, pictured not too far from Alicante where the meeting starts.

    

komandoalicante

avatar
Silver member
Silver member
I'm going to prepare, a trip for the next edition, to all those who want to come to KEDADA ALICANTE I can organize a trip to the province of Alicante.

The city of Alicante has sent me an email requesting to host the event for the next year 2018.


https://www.facebook.com/dronebrook/videos/758791104275788/


__________________________________________________
SAK3 and komandoalicante is the same person

In March we made a International meeting of BMW motorcycle K in  Spain.

The last meeeting 6ª Editions March 2015

6ª international meeting BMW K
https://picasaweb.google.com/100417997445250027277
    

komandoalicante

avatar
Silver member
Silver member
@charlie99 wrote:just spied this guys

seems a good collection of k bikes out on the road


good work guys  thanks ricardo



https://www.facebook.com/dronebrook/videos/756966931124872/

gracias


__________________________________________________
SAK3 and komandoalicante is the same person

In March we made a International meeting of BMW motorcycle K in  Spain.

The last meeeting 6ª Editions March 2015

6ª international meeting BMW K
https://picasaweb.google.com/100417997445250027277
    

komandoalicante

avatar
Silver member
Silver member
@Motorbike Mike wrote:I really wanted to go and was easily within the area but had to come back to the UK.
I was going to take this fine beast, pictured not too far from Alicante where the meeting starts.


no me importaria rodar con vosotros, en cualquier ocasión.


__________________________________________________
SAK3 and komandoalicante is the same person

In March we made a International meeting of BMW motorcycle K in  Spain.

The last meeeting 6ª Editions March 2015

6ª international meeting BMW K
https://picasaweb.google.com/100417997445250027277
    

88

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
Ive been following the event on the Wires Kommando, What a fantastic effort you make for the event. It's a must do do my "bucket list".

Congratulations all round!

Will


__________________________________________________
88....May contain nuts!

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

Bike: K100LT 1988. 0172363. AKA the Bullion Brick! Mods: k1100 screen and stands.
K1: 1990. 6374189. Custom Stealth Black paint.
    

komandoalicante

avatar
Silver member
Silver member
@88 wrote:Ive been following the event on the Wires Kommando, What a fantastic effort you make for the event. It's a must do do my "bucket list".

Congratulations all round!

Will

Thank you so much for your words.

I just want to put my bit in the world of BMW K motorcycles

Ricardo


__________________________________________________
SAK3 and komandoalicante is the same person

In March we made a International meeting of BMW motorcycle K in  Spain.

The last meeeting 6ª Editions March 2015

6ª international meeting BMW K
https://picasaweb.google.com/100417997445250027277
    

92KK 84WW Olaf

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
@komandoalicante wrote:
@88 wrote:Ive been following the event on the Wires Kommando, What a fantastic effort you make for the event. It's a must do do my "bucket list".

Congratulations all round!

Will

Thank you so much for your words.

I just want to put my bit in the world of BMW K motorcycles

Ricardo

This is one I figure I would do with Will. I follow it every year and it looks like a great event.

Maybe you might get some Ks to come up to St Leon sur Vezere in September........


__________________________________________________
1992 K100LT 0193214 101,000 miles
1984 K100RT 0022575 Baja Red bought 36,000 now 89,150 miles
1997 K1100LT 0188024 58,645 now 65,500 miles
    

komandoalicante

avatar
Silver member
Silver member
@92KK 84WW Olaf wrote:
@komandoalicante wrote:
@88 wrote:Ive been following the event on the Wires Kommando, What a fantastic effort you make for the event. It's a must do do my "bucket list".

Congratulations all round!

Will

Thank you so much for your words.

I just want to put my bit in the world of BMW K motorcycles

Ricardo

This is one I figure I would do with Will. I follow it every year and it looks like a great event.

Maybe you might get some Ks to come up to St Leon sur Vezere in September........

Prometo que por lo menos intentare.


__________________________________________________
SAK3 and komandoalicante is the same person

In March we made a International meeting of BMW motorcycle K in  Spain.

The last meeeting 6ª Editions March 2015

6ª international meeting BMW K
https://picasaweb.google.com/100417997445250027277
    

komandoalicante

avatar
Silver member
Silver member


It is not a motorcycle garment

But I, if I use it on motorbikes

No deja pasar el Aire

And it withstands a shower very well

IMPERMEABILITY. The value is measured in MM with a water column placed on the fabric without passing through it: the higher the number (higher pressure) the greater the water resistance of the fabric.
TRANSPIRABILITY The amount of water vapor (sweat) that passes through a square meter of fabric in 24 hours, grams / m2 / 24 hours, is measured in MVP. The higher this value, the higher the level of breathability.
Composition: Softshell (polyester / spandex) with TPU membrane WP 8,000mm /
MVP 1000mm

COLORS: BLACK or BLUE.
PRICE PER UNIT: 47 EUROS (shipping NOT included). Embroidery included.


__________________________________________________
SAK3 and komandoalicante is the same person

In March we made a International meeting of BMW motorcycle K in  Spain.

The last meeeting 6ª Editions March 2015

6ª international meeting BMW K
https://picasaweb.google.com/100417997445250027277
    

Crazy Frog

avatar
admin
admin
Good work Komando.
Yes again a good meeting and many K bikes.
One year I will visit Europe early in the year to be able to attend.


__________________________________________________
1986 k75, 1985 K100rt, 1985 K100rt/EML sidecar.
    

komandoalicante

avatar
Silver member
Silver member
@Crazy Frog wrote:Good work Komando.
Yes again a good meeting and many K bikes.
One year I will visit Europe early in the year to be able to attend.
For me it is an honor, that you, dedicate me these words.

I have always appreciated, your excellent work, and dedication to the world of bmw motorcycles of the model K.

I am very grateful to you, for all that I have learned from your electrical schematics, and about the problems with efi.


__________________________________________________
SAK3 and komandoalicante is the same person

In March we made a International meeting of BMW motorcycle K in  Spain.

The last meeeting 6ª Editions March 2015

6ª international meeting BMW K
https://picasaweb.google.com/100417997445250027277
    

nino


Life time member
Life time member
Viva Alicante. I  have to say that only man in whole world who produce K 100  aftermarket start button lives in Alicante.

    

komandoalicante

avatar
Silver member
Silver member
look this



__________________________________________________
SAK3 and komandoalicante is the same person

In March we made a International meeting of BMW motorcycle K in  Spain.

The last meeeting 6ª Editions March 2015

6ª international meeting BMW K
https://picasaweb.google.com/100417997445250027277
    

Crazy Frog

avatar
admin
admin
@komandoalicante wrote:
For me it is an honor, that you, dedicate me these words.
I have always appreciated, your excellent work, and dedication to the world of bmw motorcycles of the model K.
I am very grateful to you, for all that I have learned from your electrical schematics, and about the problems with efi.
Komando,

Todo el mundo hace/compartir lo que son capaces de hacer y así es como creamos una buena comunidad internacional K. La organización de la Kedada Alicante es ciertamente teniendo mucho de su tiempo personal. Tienes que ser elogiado y reconocido por esto.

Everybody do/share what they are able to and this is how we created a nice international K community. the organization of the Kedada Alicante is certainly taking a lot of your personal  time. You have to be commended and recognized for this.

Bert


__________________________________________________
1986 k75, 1985 K100rt, 1985 K100rt/EML sidecar.
    

komandoalicante

avatar
Silver member
Silver member
@Crazy Frog wrote:
@komandoalicante wrote:
For me it is an honor, that you, dedicate me these words.
I have always appreciated, your excellent work, and dedication to the world of bmw motorcycles of the model K.
I am very grateful to you, for all that I have learned from your electrical schematics, and about the problems with efi.
Komando,

Todo el mundo hace/compartir lo que son capaces de hacer y así es como creamos una buena comunidad internacional K. La organización de la Kedada Alicante es ciertamente teniendo mucho de su tiempo personal. Tienes que ser elogiado y reconocido por esto.

Everybody do/share what they are able to and this is how we created a nice international K community. the organization of the Kedada Alicante is certainly taking a lot of your personal  time. You have to be commended and recognized for this.

Bert

GRACIAS Bert




__________________________________________________
SAK3 and komandoalicante is the same person

In March we made a International meeting of BMW motorcycle K in  Spain.

The last meeeting 6ª Editions March 2015

6ª international meeting BMW K
https://picasaweb.google.com/100417997445250027277
    

DeRodster

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
Hello from Ireland
Great video
Thanks for posting


__________________________________________________
1992 K1100LT 6455194, 1943 BSA WM20.
    

komandoalicante

avatar
Silver member
Silver member
@DeRodster wrote:Hello from Ireland
Great video
Thanks for posting

Thanks



__________________________________________________
SAK3 and komandoalicante is the same person

In March we made a International meeting of BMW motorcycle K in  Spain.

The last meeeting 6ª Editions March 2015

6ª international meeting BMW K
https://picasaweb.google.com/100417997445250027277
    

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum