BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Thanks for the advice Empty Thanks for the advice Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:36 am

dee why

dee why
Gold member
Gold member
Leading into the aussie summer I discovered a frozen thermomotor. I later discovered a broken brush holder and frozen bearings.

I found the OEM prices here in Oz a bit off putting a turned to the forum. A big thanks tor Bert for the link to Euromotoelectrics in the US for a replacement motor and Ned and Two Wheels Better for the the Toyota Corolla thermostat advice. Replacements done at a significant saving.

Cheers,

Dee Why

Thanks for the advice Img_0310

2Back to top Go down   Thanks for the advice Empty Re: Thanks for the advice Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:40 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
cool good news dee

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

3Back to top Go down   Thanks for the advice Empty Re: Thanks for the advice Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:28 am

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
We are not cheap, but just don't enjoy giving our paycheck to BMW. lol!

4Back to top Go down   Thanks for the advice Empty Re: Thanks for the advice Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:19 am

Adiwan Djohanli

Adiwan Djohanli
Silver member
Silver member
Crazy Frog wrote:We are not cheap, but just don't enjoy giving our paycheck to BMW. lol!

I find it cheaper to get parts from UK than USA. May be due to geographic location.

Cheers.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum