BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from Central New York Empty Hello from Central New York Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:14 am

Brickee

Brickee
Silver member
Silver member
Hi all, been snooping for some months now, so I figure I better jump in. I really like the overall tone and helpful hints plus the international flavor of the site. Keep it up! Anyway, I got an 86 K100rt over a year ago after 25 years in a cage and raising a family and can't believe how much I've missed a bike. Put around 4000 miles on her last summer getting used to a new riding experience. This thing should have a warning label "Warning-This is Addictive". With the 4 month layover because of the weather(central New York) I've torn it down to replace worn parts and do a general clean up. Not a restoration by any means. Taken lots of pictures and bagged and tagged as much as I can. Looking forward to the next riding season! Till then, see ya'll around the site
Martin

2Back to top Go down   Hello from Central New York Empty Re: Hello from Central New York Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:53 am

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Welcome martin.

A lot of people have been snooping the forum before registering. this is nothing wrong with that. I think you will feel at ease here as a lot of members are in the same situation as yours (just look at the average age of our members...). We stopped riding to build a family life and years later, we come back to what we enjoyed when we were younger.

cheers

Bert

3Back to top Go down   Hello from Central New York Empty Re: Hello from Central New York Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:59 am

Welcome, Martin! You're in Memphis? Isn't that just above or in the Finger Lakes region? I used to go to the Finger Lakes Rally near the race track, Watkins Glen, yeah, that's it. That was a great Autumn rally up a dead end road in a valley and the foliage was spectacular! Of course any foliage is speccie to most Aussies. We get a bit in and round our New England region of NSW but not to the extent of yours. I loved those roads! You've got the bike to cruise them on. Cheers!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum