BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   new member from Olympia Washington Empty new member from Olympia Washington Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:09 pm

kbikehall

Hello,

I recently came into ownership of a 1984 K100. I have no experience with motorcyles and eger to learn. I find this site very, very helpful to get my head wrapped around the maintenance of this great machine. I will post my progress as I go. Thank you.

Derek

club_c

club_c
Life time member
Life time member
How about automotive experience? Sometimes I think these bikes are built more like a car....

Welcome. Don't forget that you are within a short ride of two of the finest BMW dealerships in North America, both South Sound BMW in nearby Fife, and further up the road there's Ride West in Seattle. The folks who work there are enthusiasts, almost all of the staff ride to work every day. Of course you can always go further South to Portland and have a look at Portland Motorcycle Company, but I recommend seeing the others first, as you may want to chew you arm off after the visit to Portland, in comparison! Did I just say that!? Wink

kbikehall

Yes, I have had some minor experience with autos. Mainly helping others with their prodjects. I expect to gain most of my knolege with this restoration. Thanks for the warm welcome.

5Back to top Go down   new member from Olympia Washington Empty Re: new member from Olympia Washington Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:16 pm

BIG D

BIG D
Life time member
Life time member
Cool

Hi Derek, welcome on board,

BIG D

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Derek,
Good to have you with us there is plenty of DIY experience here in this group and you will find lots of support.
Regards,
K-BIKE

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum