BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Picutres posted in wrong Forum Empty Picutres posted in wrong Forum Mon May 30, 2011 8:19 am

chrish8846

Silver member
Silver member
I posted some pic's in error in general Discussion, they can be
moved if needed
Picutres posted in wrong Forum Img_0324
Picutres posted in wrong Forum Img_0325Picutres posted in wrong Forum Img_0326Picutres posted in wrong Forum Img_0326
Picutres posted in wrong Forum Img_0328
Looks like I might have figured this picture thing out, oops maybe not. I was really pround of my self for the paint and the seat, a local vendor made the seat cover for me and I installed it, and the paint was my first attempt at doing a semi-pro job, it's all spray can lacquer but with a LOT of prep and finish sanding(2000 wet or dry) I need to locate a few more trim pieces and then I can start to work on the next project , a K75s that is in basically disassembled and which the previous owner had tried to make a blacked out bike and spray painted everything with a black spray can.

2Back to top Go down   Picutres posted in wrong Forum Empty Re: Picutres posted in wrong Forum Mon May 30, 2011 10:53 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
looking good chris ......thanks for posting

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum