BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   New Off Topic section Empty New Off Topic section Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:54 am

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
I just created a new "off topic section" and introduced a new category "New technologies"
If you want to see other categories, just let me know.

Bert

2Back to top Go down   New Off Topic section Empty Re: New Off Topic section Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:35 am

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Folks,
New technology, well newish. I bought after much debate and research a BMW Streetguard II suit at huge expense and one of the things they said was the black fabric was treated to reject solar gain. I admit I thought Yeah Right! BUT when I stood beside my friend who had a conventional black suit and my suit when laying a bare hand on the suit fabric I was gobsmacked how much cooler the Streetguard fabric was they were telling the truth!

I went out in heavy rain and was most impressed by how waterproof it is too. Great all round suit, the best I have ever had! Streetguard III is coming but no idea if it will be as good or better.
Regards,
K-BIKE

3Back to top Go down   New Off Topic section Empty Re: New Off Topic section Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:40 am

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Gloves,
After having hands that roasted in summer in my RJays gloves I went and bought a pair of BMW Rallye 2 gloves and they are fantastic MUCH cooler than the others and the air flow through the holes is heaven in this heat. Should have bought them a year ago!
Regards,
K-BIKE

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum