BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Speedo sensor info needed. Empty Speedo sensor info needed. Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:02 am

bandaid

Hi folks, I have a question about the sensor in the hub of my K100 LT, 1991 vintage. Its an ex-paramedic bike and honestly the wiring since they took the emergency kit off can best be described as.........interesting and challenging...anyhow, I have completely screwed my Speedo and instruments up, so I enquired about an Acewell LCD digital dash.

To make fitting this easy, I need to know how many pulses the magnetic sensor produces per turn of the wheel, iI cant find this out anywhere. I could of course be looking in the wrong place, but this forum is such a mine of info, I thought I would ask.

Thanks,

UPDATE: Actually, I found the answer, somewhere on here as it happens I think, anyhow, aparently theres 6 pulses per complete turn. which is a bad thing, cos nw I got tobuy the extra thing.

Bandy.

Last edited by bandaid on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : problem solved ......by me....yahoo.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum