BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Christmas and relatives. Empty Christmas and relatives. Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:49 am

Stan

Stan
Life time member
Life time member
Christmas is nearing quickly and some of us dread the annual relative get together. Some years ago the family got together and grand dad was seated outside to get away from the noise and those he did not get on with. One by one his tiny grandchildren came out to see him. The first 4 year old boy said, "grand dad make a noise like a frog, go on like a frog."The elderly gentleman was tired and asked his young grandson to go back in. Next the little grand daughter came out and asked grand dad to do the same. Once again he declined.

The most vocal of his little grand children came out and demanded that the grand father make a noise like a frog. At this stage grand dad had enough and asked why was he being asked to make a noise like a frog.

"Well mum said that when grand dad croaks we all go to Disneyland," was the response.

2Back to top Go down   Christmas and relatives. Empty Re: Christmas and relatives. Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:28 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
aww poor old man.....giggles

heres one a little more motorbike friendly.....um i guess

A farmhand is driving around the farm, checking the fences. After a few minutes he radios his boss and says, "Boss, I've got a problem. I hit a pig on the road and he's stuck in the bull-bars of my truck. He's still wriggling. What should I do?"

"In the back of your truck there's a shotgun. Shoot the pig in the head and when it stops wriggling you can pull it out and throw it in a bush." The farm worker says okay and signs off. About 10 minutes later he radios back. "Boss I did what you said, I shot the pig and dragged it out and threw it in a bush."

"So what's the problem now?" his Boss snapped.

"The blue light on his motorcycle is still flashing!"

3Back to top Go down   Christmas and relatives. Empty Re: Christmas and relatives. Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:21 pm

Stan

Stan
Life time member
Life time member
Now, the big question is, what sort of bike was it? If this was framed in the 1980s, it may have been a brick. So the story continues that the bloke then put the bike into the back of the truck.......without the pig.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum