BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
"mind you i got distracted a couple of times and lost a few mm on the floor"

Put it this way...the wooden floor boards are NEVER going to rot...

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
TRUE TRUE>> Laughing Very Happy

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
The most expensive 7.5 wt timber treatment ever...

Thats ok i shouldn't make fun, i drained my forks on saturday and refilled sunday. Always a good idea to check you have put the bung back in.. oops.

Don't give in to the Black Dog!
"A Zorst, a zorst my kingdom for a Zorst"

Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 170874

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 44271 its all good ....fun to do dufus stuff every now and then ....keeps em guessing ...grin

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
relay mod day at caferacers ?

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Charlie,

I like your post and just created a new forum call "Aussie's Rides"
Now people from down under have a place to plan their meeting.
If anybody think that I should create another new section for something else, just let me know.

CF

Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 Frog15Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 Logo2101986 k75, 1985 K100rt, 1985 K100rt/EML GT2 sidecar, 1999 K1200lt/Hannigan Astro Sport sidecar.

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
wow !!!

thanks bert ...

i guess that will help immensly (maybe it should read "Aussie Rides")

we aussies concider "aussie " as our home country

i guess its a local venacular (language) thing "aussies" is the pural for a two or more australian people

it really has taken off huh ? thanks to the southeast queensland folks round here

the intention was for all members to start up their own locality group meet ups or rides thread ....an example would be if ulrick ,rt, tom, canberra dave ,col , and all the others were doing something in their area, being new south wales

or 88 and electric monk and others to start one for the irish mob

but some of us just get on the phone , because for some, the internet is just too hard to come to terms with ...or they would rather read than commit to acts of stupidity (like i do )

but i have this thought that unless you stir up the readers they will say nothing and do nothing

i think im good at that .....giggle

does foot in mouth sound appropriate ?

this is a great reasorce and many folks love this place for ideas and tech help ...thanks again bert

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Your are welcome charlie.
Kudos to you for being a leader and taking initiatives.

Before starting this site, I was the Webmaster for our local BMW club site but.....
As in every organization, you have leaders and followers.... I was the only leader and after 3 or 4 years, I resigned my position and started this forum.
At least a forum is the work of everybody. If people are not taking interest or leadership, the site will slowly die.
This is not the case with this one. If I look at the statistics of the site's provider, we are among the top ten motorcycle forums.

As always, I am open to any suggestion for improvements. (at the exception of changing the site's name - This is not possible).
I already have K-BIKE as my 'backup' administrator, and don't mind sharing the 'power'. You can see that few people have moderator status but this is an honorific title because I had to moderate only 3 times in the life of this forum.

Enjoy your new forum space and friends participating to your planned rides.

Cheers,

Bert

Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 Frog15Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 Logo2101986 k75, 1985 K100rt, 1985 K100rt/EML GT2 sidecar, 1999 K1200lt/Hannigan Astro Sport sidecar.

Life time member
Life time member
charlie99 wrote:
or 88 and electric monk and others to start one for the irish mob

I'm up for it! Thanks for thinking of us Charlie.
88KE

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
I'm up for it! Thanks for thinking of us Charlie.
88KE[/quote]

88 mate ...your welcome ..since finding here you have contributed to many threads ...i see some eagerness in that ...and welcome the like mindedness

for our guys out here ,,,ulrick grabau ...guest in the house (twb) blakey, kfreak, ned, alby and so many more fantasic buddies have taken this to great levels ....we were able to drag from far away, 12 beautiful bmw bikes to a far off desination ...some months ago now ...the inspiration that can be experienced is a welcome change to the humdrum ...and in many cases, lonely appreciation of our "bricks " gee at least once i got a wolf whistle from a fellow bmw rider ((on a r80 ) chummy stuff)) just goes to show the resilience and humor of our fellow riders ...i hope you guys can get out and about ....and not surprisingly turn a few heads

Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 Aralue10

Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 Pictur67

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
seems bean is out of action for the relay day ....striped countersunk bolts on the rear disk to drive shaft, i guess it happens

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Great idea CF, and yes kudos to Charlie for being a great leader. Always there to lend a hand whatever is required. A trait that is lacking far too much in todays hectic society.

Shame that beano cant make it, but if anyone else is interested come on down. PM either myself or Charlie for the address.

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
seems i got a couple of spare relays and stuff if anyones is interested

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
relay day at bert 2.0 's place

i think we came up with a solution for fusing the supply cables to the relays ..and not having to go under the tank for replacement ..

Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 Trips_11

bert hard at work reassembling his bike after some maintenance and the additions to the bike

Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 Trips_10

a couple of cables were wired for adittional relay functions --accessory lamp operation, when he gets around to it (blue - switched positive wired from the parking lamps activation ..handle bar controls and a black - negative for earth on perhaps an illuminated switch ---relay in place for final wiring sometime in the future

Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 Trips_12

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
If I may, I would like to make 2 comments about the installation.
I don't think this is a good idea to have the relays upside down. Water can sit on them and ultimately create shorts or corrode the connections. This type of relays is not waterproof and water can sip inside.
I would also install the relays on a socket as if there is a problem with one of them, it's easier to replace without having to remove the connections and holding screw. (it also makes it a cleaner installation).

This is the type of sockets that I use. They clip together and you can make a cluster of multiple relays.(They cost $1.50 each)
Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 Socket10

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
yes verry good idea bert .....the relays as installed, have a smear of si licon wiped over the base of the relay to prevent this intrusion of water ...spot on observation .

using the horn bracket ...brings the relays too low in the fairing for the correct orientation with all those connections ...i had thought to use the top fairing mounting point ...but there seemed to be a verry tight fitt with that and the likely hood of bert 2.0 installing the fuel guage right in front of it ..

the relay cradle is an excelent idea

to change anything in the future is easy with just the removal of the left hand side pocket to get access to the cradle would be an super idea ,,ill have to revisit that ..

thanks

Inge K.

Inge K.
VIP
VIP
About headlight relays, I`ve mounted mine inside the relay box, where all the connections needed is present and it`s good protected from the elements.

Have used fuse #4 (power socket), then it`s only needed to run two heavy gauge wires from the relay box to the headlight and ground it at the main ground point under the tank.

Inge K.

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
I like Inge Ks' idea of in relay box. Not a lot of room in the RS. I have got myself THESE relays. Nice and small to fit in box out of the way.

Ghost who rides

Ghost who rides
Life time member
Life time member
Great work guys , all of you , when i get round to it the definative fix will be mine! After the braided SS brake lines tho , yes second only to that !
Just yesterday was told headlight was so so ( in full daylight ) from behind ! Don't have many mates seeing me in the mirrors so very pertinent to this thread eh?
Ceramic conect ,heavy wire ,relay all on the radar . Don't do much night these days anyway , age and eyes ...... say no more , but the potential roadkill, here , in NE Tasmania is, are, frightning , possums ,no worries , wallaby ? i was lucky ! the Devil ...... hey guys this animal is facing extinction ! Google devil facial tumours . Taz the Bugs Bunny character ( nothing like the real animal it must be said) could soon be a youtube hit ,if anyone bothers !
Back to topic tho ...the wombat is my greatest fear, look them up , deer ? i dip's me lid to you guys! Mind you i did come over the brow at 3am with 10 BLACK Angus escapees ccovering both lanes . isn't life grand ?
How does this relate to headlights?
Second only to brakes.

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
nice work alby ....

and great idea inge

my thoughts were to keep the relays up front for local control and indication on the control pad switches ....but all the above suggestions are great... thanks

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Well i'm real happy with the results. I think Charlie did a great job. Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 212902

I'm not so good with lektrics and was good to have a day in the shed doin stuff to the K.

Must clean that shed up, looks like a dogs breakfast in that pic. When we got the house with the good size shed i thought ok plenty of room for bike stuff. But am storing stuff for other family members instead. Rolling Eyes

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Ghost who rides wrote:Just yesterday was told headlight was so so ( in full daylight ) from behind ! Don't have many mates seeing me in the mirrors so very pertinent to this thread eh?

Just check this...

Life time member
Life time member
caferacer62 wrote:......But am storing stuff for other family members instead. Rolling Eyes

I know that feeling....it goes with having a big shed and a brother with none ! Rolling Eyes

Life time member
Life time member
That would probably provide a nice White light to match your LED parking light CF. But do you know if they run hot?

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

K1 - 1989 - AKA Titan (unique K1/K1100RS hybrid by Andreas Esterhammer)
K1100RS - 1995. AKA Rudolf Von Schmurf (in a million bits)
K100RS - 1991 AKA Ronnie. Cafe racer project bike
K75RTP - 1994
K75C - 1991 AKA Jim Beam. In boxes. 
K1100LT 1992 - AKA Big Red (gone)
K100LT - 1988 - AKA the Bullion brick. Should never have sold it.

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
88KE wrote:

I know that feeling....it goes with having a big shed and a brother with none ! Rolling Eyes

Brother-in-law actually and number one sons stuff too.

I have fitted a 60/55 Plus 50 to mine, i have used them on my cruisers before with good results. I will see how it goes on the K.

You can get them in Plus 100 too, they claim more spread of light with no more current draw and run cooler.

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
well power supply building day here .....with lots of rain around lately

alby made the trip down for some parts ,,,and we built him a variable power supply ...1.5- 22 odd volts and a fixed 12.12v outlet as well

he left in the rain with a 4 hour ride home ...poor sod ...

Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 2012-022

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR662.loop.shtml#skip

Here's the radar image of the crap SE Queensland weather at the mo'...it doesn't show how truly miserable it really is after a week of the stuff. But fear not, because there's a small break round the Kingaroy region, making Alby's ride a bit less, well, wet, then there's more coming the next eight days or so.
Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 178468

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Looks like it will clear here in an hour or so and not before time. Not that it matters coz I have the gearbox out of the K1100 at the moment redoing the clutch. Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 259495

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
alby said the ride down was ok, not wet much at all ...i was up at dalby last week and the rain petered out about oaky ....and dry roads out from there ... wishing him luck all the same ....

good luck with the clutch kfreak ....

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Yep!! Guest was right, it cleared up about Blackbutt. Just home now. I am finding I like riding in the rain..No hail this time!!!

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
nice ..!!!

col

col
Life time member
Life time member
riding in the rain helps you appreciate the nice days

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
...and aren't you suppose to actually wear wet weather gear if you've got it?...

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
ok guys ....the queens birthday (long) weekend is apon us

anything thought of for a ride ?

been verry quiet round my little shed just of late and bl##dy "gith" has got me all reved up and nowhere to go ....giggle

just wondering if you feel like a local ride .

could be the chance of the mob at work going for a blatt around the place (escorting a learner on the ninja 250 )

well see what develops with that tommorrow ....but thinking sunday parhaps ?

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Im out this weekend. Gotta play babysitter. Have fun..

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
I'm out for Sunday. Never mind that the Queen's Birthday holiday isn't even her birthday, but is the 21st of April...Got me own birthday to celebrate, anyway.

Have a good burble, but isn't it supposed to be the wettest day of the long weekend, Sunday?
Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 178468

I had a good ride today. From North of the city I went out on the local country roads to Wamuran for a decent cuppa coffee, then out the D'Aguilar highway until it began to rain, so back I went and then up the back way to Mt Mee via Campbell's Pocket Road (a twisty, winding, ten kilometres-long, a bit bumpy but with beaut views of the Sunshine Coast and the hinterlands over both shoulders). Out you come from a little-known road to the Mt Mee highway near the town village and then over the top, on those brilliant twisty bits near the Pitstop cafe then down to Dayboro, through Petrie then back towards home.

It was mostly sunny except for some huge thunderheads scattered here and there, a bit breezy, and the temps reached the low 20s. To celebrate the day I stopped for a three bottle pack of Tasman Bitter, almost the cheapest beer sold in OZ, nearly as cheap as Hammer & Tong (nasty), but with an actual taste.
Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 22936

Last edited by Guest in the House on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
lol ...hadnt thought of that olmate (wetest day of the weekend )

but congradulations on the birthday

cheers Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 502531 hip hip , hip hip , hip hip .... Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 22936 Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 112350

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Damn weather, i was thinking of getting out on sunday too. Just have to wait and see how the skies are looking. Last time i got the chance for a ride it was hammering down as well, must be a pattern here somewhere.

Happy B-day GITH, have a good one.

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
I s'pose it does feel like a con-graduation of sorts, so I'll accept the congratulations. Cheers. It's been a busy year in many ways.

"Another year gone and what do you get, another day older and deeper in debt."

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Yeah but you spent more than" 6 days on the road". Whats next on the agenda for you GITH?

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
I think I might fly to LA in Americaland, buy a cheap(er) K bike and take a road trip to see my daughter in Boston. Just thinking out loud.

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Wow you don't do things by halves do you. Sounds like a great idea, its always nice to catch up with family.
Been thinking i should get over to the UK and see my brother and his family.

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
I've crossed North America by thumb, by car and by motorbike at least a dozen times over the past 33 years but there's always a road you've never ever been on, unlike our beautiful and vast slab of terra firma with its more limited choices.

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
True but i would still like to see a lot more of OZ than i already have.
Would be great to do a round OZ trip.
Had a few customers who were doing it when i was working at the bike shop earlier this year.
Now all i need is more money and a heap of time off work...........where's that lottery ticket.

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
Go through the forum archives and search for a post by someone called 'Guest', formerly known as Two Wheels Better, for The Long Ride Round from September through November 2010. That was yer trip round OZ!

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Not raining this side of the mountain range

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

GB777

GB777
Silver member
Silver member
Looking forward to going for a ride with you guys sometime soon... however my wifes birthday is on Monday and Sunday I'm working. So, I can't do this weekend.

•Dyno Tuned to deliver 115 bhp. •Audiovox CCS-100 Vacuum Cruise Control. •Fuel Plus Version 3.1 Trip Computer. •R1200c Final Drive Gears (32/13 or 2.54). •Ohlins rear shocky. •K100 complete Aluminium Radiator fitted. •Davies Craig Thermo Switch fitted to Cooling Fan with manual over-ride. •Fuel Cap drilled and tapped to provide mounting points for accessories, including mini Tank Bag & Apple CarPlay Screen •HID Hi-Lo Headlight and every other incandescent bulb on bike replaced with LED's. •Bulb monitoring warning light no longer needed so it's now used to indicate when Side Stand is down. •LED (Halo) Front Park Light (BMW Car style).

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
might have to find gith and shout him a beer on sunday ....possibly on the way back

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
Today I had a riding itch I had to scratch. I rolled out on familiar local country roads and came out on the D'Aguilar Highway at Wamuran, then West to Woodford where a pleasant (and often sopping wet) music festival is held every year. Just past town less than a kilometre is a neighbourhood road you wouldn't otherwise notice known as Old Cove Road. It used to be sealed for 500 metres or so past the houses then became gravel as it opens up into garzing land. Not any more. Now it runs for three or four kms up to a T intersection with Cove Road which comes out on the Kilcoy-Beerwah road, and is now fully sealed and beautifully smooth.

Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 Dscf2944
Those weird mounds what used to be volcanoes a million billion years ago, are way sacred to the abodigenies (and us white fella too). Get out the way, K.

It's my new favourite shortcut so you don't have to go that extra coupla kms to the main junction. Does it save any time? Not really, but it's pretty as it wends its way through paddocks and over a small creek out to the main road. From there, hang a right hander and go on up toward Peachester/Maleny on that fantastic, smooth, twisty road. The turn off to Maleny is at Booroobin and runs along the edge of the Bellthorpe State Forest. It's called the Maleny-Stanley River Road but I defy you to show me where the bloody river is. It's all tall stands of eucalyptus and rainforest in deep gullies, ravines and sweeping, cleared pastureland. If there's water it's a tumbling creek at best. BTW, don't try the Monmus Road towards Bellthorpe! I came at it from both ends, above and below and it's still closed, under repair, gated and locked up tighter than a Nun's...sorry, bad habit of mine.

Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 Dscf2945
The twisting winding bits I promised.

The weather was mixed cloud and breaks of sunshine, about 20 degrees, not much of a breeze, and every so often threatened rain from heavy grey clouds. I took along some wet weather trousers and waterproof gloves just in case. I never had to use them.

Atop the Blackall Range rim highway at busy little touristy/alternative Maleny I located a coffee shop & bakery and had me some fine brekky, though it was close to noon already. I'm liking this gentleman of leisure-filled way to start the day. The feta and spinach triangles are superb. The coffee was good too.

From there it was a good explore down the valley near Barroon Dam. You can't ride all the way through to Montville from there (another touristy-trinkety town but with far less alternative). I dropped down into the valley and it grew noticeably cooler in the stands of tall trees, ferns and vines. The clouds were heavy and dark so I bid a hasty retreat back up to the town on fine, narrow but sealed roads, into the sunshine again. Just for a look-see I tempted fate and went out past grazing cattle (watch the circular plops all over the road) and the neat rows of orchards (dunno what they're growing besides some citrus) towards Bellthorpe.

Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 Dscf2946
Way over there is the big blue ocean...

It's a good ten kilometres out to the end, but it is a terminus; no can go any further. The road's still closed and a sign say it'll be opening by Oct 2012 at a cost of $5,000,000 - washed out in January 2011's massive flooding and accompanying landslides. That's a hefty sum for a single track lane that isn't a shortcut to anywhere and is used by farmers and a few bush-bound locals. Still, it's a great road and I look forward to it opeing up again.

I wandered back towards the main highway and dropped East down towards the coast and Landsborough until I came to Bald Knob Road. I've always wanted to see where that goes. It's a good alternative to the main road if you're going southerly in direction, is ten or so kms of down, down, down a narrow lane through yet more stands of beautiful tall trees and rolling hills, and comes right out on the Beerwah-Kilcoy road at Peachester. Following that, I backtracked towards Woodford, did the D'Aguilar highway again to the town of D'Aguilar itself, then straight up that beaut stretch of road to the top of Mt Mee. I stopped at the lookout and from there one can see the Sunshine coast and the hinterland.

Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 Dscf2947
Mt Mee looking West over the hinterland.

Gahd, I love that bit, and there were no cars or trucks to slow me down. I had the road to meself! I now have much-reduced chicken strips on the new Contis, which by now have over 7000 admittedly hard-ridden kms on 'em. They stick really well, and are confidence-inspiring, but the jury's still out on whether they'll last like the Pirellis. They let me really get the bike over and grip the tarmac until things start to lightly touch down. The stands are first and so I have to back off a bit.

Darkness was falling slowly, due to more incoming cloud cover and my dark visor, as I wound my way back down the other side of Mee towards Dayboro and into Petrie. Due to a high percentage of furry grasshoppers in this region at dusk I did it quickly, overtaking everything. The Mighty K once again proved her mettle, though she's already got me convinced. The rain never came but only threatened all day long.

Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 3 Dscf2948
Mind the ghostly white drop bears.

Good riding, yourself.
Cheers.

Last edited by Guest in the House on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos and stuff)

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
Las imágenes, en la última página.

Life time member
Life time member
Bonitas fotos, carreteras agradables!

I wouldn't mind a spin along those twisties myself. When I get the bike reassembled I'll do a wee trip up the vale of Avoca. Now that's a road you'd enjoy GITH.

88KE

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

K1 - 1989 - AKA Titan (unique K1/K1100RS hybrid by Andreas Esterhammer)
K1100RS - 1995. AKA Rudolf Von Schmurf (in a million bits)
K100RS - 1991 AKA Ronnie. Cafe racer project bike
K75RTP - 1994
K75C - 1991 AKA Jim Beam. In boxes. 
K1100LT 1992 - AKA Big Red (gone)
K100LT - 1988 - AKA the Bullion brick. Should never have sold it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum