BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

charlie99

VIP
VIP
news ...blakey is avoiding the woodford area ....(the folk festival is on )

so ill post a pic of the route to the shell at kessels road

Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 Shell_10

so if comming down the gateway take the turnoff that points to mount gravatt -capalabah road ......same road ... turn right ( your heading west )

if comming from the city ...go past the mount gravatt shoping center onm the left ...then take a left exit ...and follow logan road (north )to the intersection of kessels- capalabah road ...take a left after the shoping center ..its around the corner by about 100 meters

invite yourself along ....we dont bite ...and should be a great day

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
news ...blakey is avoiding the woodford area ....(the folk festival is on )

Too Many Missmatched colours perhaps!!!!! Smile

Ill be in esk @ 9:30.

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Top day Guys. thanks . Got a sunburnt face out there..Got lightning, thunder, pea sized hail, and torential rain. just for a few klms on the way home.

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
aww alby ...do we need to remind you that there are such thing as tinted face shields ..giggle ..im sure nic has a remedy for that ...but i disclaim any knowledge of such things ...

sorry to hear that you had to battle for the way home mate.

we were lucky ...we skirted the whole lot of it ... as ussual ran later than expected (that bl^^dy charlie fella always under estimates the travel times.... smacks own head )...but got a good feel of the route.

Last edited by charlie99 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
we travelled from near and far but assembled at the little country town of esk ,,,,yeah we tend to block roadside gutters to the local counsils constant dismay... where-ever we go

Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 Pictur67

we thought of our friends that couldnt attend this trip ....so we all upsized the order to compensate .....

Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 2011-111

leaving that place of torture ..highfields ? but we will highly recommend this place as a must visit .....onto the next stop

Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 2011-112

a little roadside stopover to plan the next big event ...hmm we really must get this together ....i would prefer a cool pub bar b q area and some nice scenery and drinks ....only us queenslanders would do all the hard things this way ...grin

we ended up doing "the big loop" somewhere over 500 ks in all... for the brissy based travellers more for k freak and alby im sure .

thanks all for comming , great company

in these pics... k freak ...twb...alby albatross...cafe racer and charlie99 (well im not actally in there, but gerty is )

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Was an awesome day Charlie. Great to meet some more of the forumites. I think i clocked just on 570k's for the day. Was just on 8 o'clock when got home. Not bad left at 7am, good way to spend 13 hours.

Must do something about my headlight, didnt think i'd be glad to see steet lights so much. 2 x dolphin torches would be brighter.

Don't give in to the Black Dog!
"A Zorst, a zorst my kingdom for a Zorst"

Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 170874

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
yeah true stuff bert 2.0 ...mine was the same till i did some mods .......but i did note the elevation of yours was a bit low compared to twb ...whilst on the road ..

i would be thinking have a look at some of the after market globes available ...gong to 130 watt is just too much ...but i believe there are other values worth considering ..perhaps something like 75 - 90 might fit the bill ....before doing that have a look for the ceramic h4 globe connector .....there are lots of replacement plastic ones to be found from nava etc i think they list the ceramic as well, but no one seems to stock it ...theres a distributor mob ...just out of beenleigh that are suposed to stock it ...under $10.00

but my advice if doing this is to do the relay mods first ....the cables going to the switch gear seem notoriously suceptable to over loading ...quite possibly due to corrosion issues more than anything else .

good to see so many smiling faces guys ...

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Thanks Charlie, will look into that soon. I'm not the best at wiring(colourblindness doesn't help) but i can normally get by. I think we have some narva headlight connectors at work.

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
i can help .... perhaps a day when youve got all the components ....and time

albys tuneup day is on the 7th - 8th up in the country ....

jaycar sells suitable relays for about $8.00 x 2 ,,but you will need an inline fuse holder ..(20 amp + blade type) and some 2.5 or 3.0mm diameter cable (6-10mm squared) about 1 meter x2 (1 x colour + black or brown as the earth mate ...and hookup wire 1.0 to 1.5 mm diameter in a couple of colours (signal /switching wires ) about 8 insulated female spade connectors and at least 3 male 1/4inch spade connectors and the headlight connector ...3 - 5 yellow barrel type squeeze connectors as well as a yellow 6 mm clearance eye lug for the earth connection .

a piece of aluminium stock 20- 25 mm x 1.5 - 2.0mm x 50 mm and at least 1 x 20mm x 6mm bolt and nut with 2x spring washers

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
I got a spare of the headlight connectors you will need, but not ceramic..You are welcome to it bert. I also have to "neaten UP" my light relays wiring as well. used 20 amp for everything..a lil overkill for signal wires, but it was what was in the box!!

col

col
Life time member
Life time member
maccas always seem to well when we go for rides
good see you fellas enjoying yourselves looking forward to coming up there on the next get together

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
thinking of heading out of the city for a ride ...packing the fishing rod etc

car is on blocks till i can get the right ball joint, ordered r/h side, got r/h side box l/h ball joint ....darn

heading towards the tweed ...but not by the highway ...yeah its a late start ...ready to go in an hour

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
have fun...Me got some wiring to tidy up..

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
me too alby ...but it can wait just another day ...got to get the right connections as well, instead of the buy 1 get three price ..

well catch and release day ....

lots of widdle bream ..leather jackets and a juvvy mangrove jack ,,,,bugga spiked me too

Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 2012-010

the sea looked great did some paddling and some staring ......

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Shocked :shock:SUNBURNT EYEBALLS????

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
Albyalbatross1 wrote:Shocked :shock:SUNBURNT EYEBALLS????

yep.... summertime on the coast .....mmm..mmm

Life time member
Life time member
Great pics guys. It's really nice to see what sun looks like Rolling Eyes
I bet that line up attracted some looks.
88KE

Last edited by 88KE on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Nice to see that you enjoyed your meeting.
Here the weather is exceptionally warm (11 degrees and 30mm of rain on January 2nd) and if it wasn't for the muddy backyard, I would have had the bike on the road. (Thursday I drove back from Montreal and there it was -18 degrees [-35 with the windshield factor] and blowing snow for 400kms)

charlie99 wrote:i can help .... perhaps a day when youve got all the components ....and time
albys tuneup day is on the 7th - 8th up in the country ....
jaycar sells suitable relays for about $8.00 x 2 ,,but you will need an inline fuse holder ..(20 amp + blade type) ........

Charlie, in stead of the 20 amp fuse why don't you use a Bussmann Circuit Breaker. The advantage is that in case of problem, you will never run short of fuses before finding the trouble. This is about the same price as purchasing a fuse holder and a couple of fuses.
I also order a set of ceramic H4 sockets here.

Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 Frog15Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 Logo2101986 k75, 1985 K100rt, 1985 K100rt/EML GT2 sidecar, 1999 K1200lt/Hannigan Astro Sport sidecar.

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
I have been looking at THESE.They will fit right into our fuse boxes. I am going to order some soon and test on the bench.

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
well i must say bert thats mighty cold ....but pleased to see you have had it a bit milder the last few days ....we also have had moderate weather ...with cooler than normal nights ....durring the ride i guess it was 30-32 c but the sun comming down on leather makes it appear hotter ....slow broiling is more the description (felt like 50 c ) so always good to keep forward moovement and wind running through the whole system to keep us all cool ....an occasional lean outside the fairing is always welcome relief ,,,and knees out in the breeze for a few seconds also .

stops for a cold drink always welcome .

its the members around here that really make outings like this tremendous ...

i have a great admiration for the conviction for my fellow k riders all over the forum here, and without their enthusiasm and willingness to share ,,, i guess we would still be retiring these old beuties to the junk heap ...."viva the k"

the aussie contingent is amazing ...what a fantasic bunch of blokes (and gals )

there is life in these old machines yet ....and exploring the possibilities and finding out little quirks and tips always amazes me ,,,,thanks to all

thanks for the reminder of the circuit breakers ....a verry wise idea ...i guess i would be going for 2.0--2.5 times the possible current draw to be safe so 20 amp sounds about right to catch a real short .... and also the link for the ceramic globe holders ....cheers

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
Albyalbatross1 wrote:I have been looking at THESE.They will fit right into our fuse boxes. I am going to order some soon and test on the bench.

way cool find there alby ,,,i like the idea of manuall resetable breakers ....the auto types too for different applications ...that should fit in well with your planned distribution fuse mods ...cheers mate

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Albyalbatross1 wrote:I have been looking at THESE.They will fit right into our fuse boxes. I am going to order some soon and test on the bench.

I never seen them before, but I am certainly interested too.

Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 Frog15Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 Logo2101986 k75, 1985 K100rt, 1985 K100rt/EML GT2 sidecar, 1999 K1200lt/Hannigan Astro Sport sidecar.

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
I will post test results when I get to it.

For those who are wanting to come up to kingaroy on the 7-8th this weekend. just feel free to turn up. Plenty of room. Adjusting some sag and changing some fork oils and any other lil jobs. I have most tools to suit our bikes. Then a run up the mountains or a loop of the district to see how we like our work.

(charlie??) suggested here around lunch, if this is right..and If there is an idea of who, BBQ time!!! Lunch is on me! If you think you might want to come PM me for address.

col

col
Life time member
Life time member
charlie can bring along his undersize bream it will work in with his new year resulution to loose wieght

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
sorry col ...no undersize fishies were harmed in the joy of throwing prawns at the river

looks like blakey and myself will be comming

10.00 am meet at mobil service centre (northbound) johnsons road near wildhorse mountian ..bruce highway

then up peachester hill ....glee ...woodford kilcoy yarraman nannango etc

for me camping gear onboard ...o/night stay sounds good , fork oil and parts , and blakey's new to him shock .

anybody got a "c" spanner for the lock rings ?

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Yes have C Spanner!

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
well what a great weekend "ride and workshop " was to be had at albys place ...up on the high bits of south east queensland ....

alby . blakey and myself attended

for me, just home a half hour ago ...total distance covered 690 k

thanks for the hospitality of alby and partner for a great welcoming lunch and diner later ...oh! and accomodation...not a tent was harmed on this trip ...

we covered things like ...

replacing fork oil ....measurements etc

preload adjustment settings for rear shockers

injector refurbishing ...applied and proved, with ultrasonic bath ...fluid..presure cleaning ...filter, pintel bush , and seals replacement and an new to us ...injector excersizer project (verry hush hush...more news to come on this )Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 2012-013

water - oil pump refurbishment with old and new parts displayed and technical assembly process detailed

observation of failed gearbox parts ...processes and recomendations

ecu temp sensor measurement and comparison at under seat brain ...processes and findings

dissassembled instrument cluster tips and tricks observations for led -globe replacement process , sub board and gear mechanism notes and tips

and many others

not forgetting the most important process ......wait for it .....replacing white cable ties for black ones .......giggle

of corse after replacing fork oil ...we had to go for a little wander round the place to test out our work ...."just a short trip up to the dam" i was assured

well 45 k s latter and right on dusk with a fantasic view of the surrounding area from a high spot ...near murgon ...a little ways up the "country mile" road Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 2012-012

Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 2012-015

the next morning more of the same ....with the obiquis .."maccas breakfast "

later on sunday we had a text from twb ...that he might be attending ..cool !!...a quite unexpected surprise ...he was attending but comming with goodies ....yeehaa!!!

we slid off to nanango for another "test ride " and a surprise greet ...surprise was on us ....we expected the red rs to be cruising up the road .....little did we know he snuck in ...after seeing the "k" bikes loitering around yet another "parking lot " (we're well practiced it seems ) in a honda car .... dang ...

he brought along his loverly partner who most of us had met on the southern "araluen trip meetup " and recently returned to our neck of the woods ....

new to us ...replacement headlight ...front brake disks.... presents appeared .. and always good to see farmiliar smiling faces

so the result of all this is ....we wanna do it again...i think most of us have slight oil pump issues and i guess, after a little preparation time we will be attempting to refurbish as many oil pumps as we can find ...

so if you think its a job and a half ...and need to do something about it watch out for our next weekend of doodling around in the workshop with a helping hand ...a few beers and some good banter between friends . Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 2012-014

i should say .....this event would not be possible without all the fantastic contributions of the forum members ....the expertise and unselfish sharing of information ...im sure, makes this little world a much happier place ...

thumbs up to you all ...and our absolutly inspirational admin... bert Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 212902 Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 502531

Last edited by charlie99 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:51 am; edited 2 times in total

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Brilliant weekend thanks to Nic, Alby and Charlie. Nic's name goes first because she fed us. A much more important person to have around than Alby!
There are some excellent rides around this neck of the woods.

You can look at books all you like, but when you get your hands dirty actually touching the parts, you learn more.

I will be getting a rebuild kit for my water/oil pump (thanks K Freak) and attend the next "lesson on all things K".

Good to catch-up with TWB and Liz too.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
This is the type of week ends I like to attend.
You spent 2 days in biker's paradise. Friends, ride, tech training, food and few cold ones.
Alby, you'r the man! Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 212902

Let me try to resume your week end in images....

You all Surprised-o: then Chatter followed by :-c: then, :-E: and Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 502531 but nobody felt sick

Just a bit Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 340248 the next morning.

roundel

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Damn shame i missed this. Sounds like you guys had a great weekend, ahh well there is always next time.

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
should say .....this event would not be possible without all the
fantastic contributions of the forum members ....the expertise and
unselfish sharing of information ...im sure, makes this little world a
much happier place ...

Yes it was a good weekend. It was a shame some people could not make it. There is going to be a next time!! Not having to concern ourselves with a time limit for a day things could be looked at, discussed and lots of hands on. As Blakey said "You can read all you want but nothing beats having your hands on" this was possible with the output shaft, water/oil pump and cam shafts thanks to K-Freaks generosity. I think we all came away with some knowledge and ideas. (there was even the suggestion of a group build of some hydraulic lift tables) more on this idea later.

I must Thank my partner Nicole!!
Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 I_can_11
Seeing as there was only three of us, She was gracious enough to Prepare our lunch & Cook us a Fine meal and dessert!! and Cleaned up behind us so we were able to continue "tinkering" as she calls it.

It was good to catch up with TWB and Liz. The testing of the very hush hush "IC3000" was a success and it was decided the prototype was ready for a production run.

."just a short trip up to the dam" i was assured

OK!! So it was just up the road "a bit..." Wait till its a long way!!!!

Three K bikes on sunset at Boat Mountain. This is the range you cansee when standing on the Bunya mountains and looking North.
Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 Three_10
Alby, Charlie and Blakey making the Brekky run.
Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 Resize39
Blakey suggests that if it was RED..there would be better performance all round.
Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 Resize40
A loaded k for the trip home.
Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 Resize41
The new two pack adhesive I have been using with great success for metal and plastics!!
Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 Imag0710
Charlie with his favorite drink Bottle!! Laughing
Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 Resize44
We also removed some white cable ties......However..There were a few applied as well. in plain sight almost Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 Resize42
Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 Resize43

BTW ----- I do not think I have ever seen so much WATER being consumed on any gathering!! (it was HOT)

Thanks for coming out our way Guys. It was a pleasure to have you. Nex time if there are few more people, there is a great pub with great meals.
Blakey !!! Please pm me your email!!

Last edited by Albyalbatross1 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : oops!)

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Thanks for sharing the pics.
This is just amazing to find good buddies (mates) from an Internet forum.
You seem to enjoy each others company so well that my next duty will be to create a dating section on the forum...
This is the kind of post that will be proposed:
'Burly K100LT looking for companionship with a tiny red naked K75' Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 44271....

I am so happy that we met each others, even if this is only with posts on the forum(for some of us). As Alby said, the unselfish sharing of information is what units us. (+ the red jokes and others.)

Cheers to all.

CF

beanoldboy

beanoldboy
Life time member
Life time member
Here Here, you have started a good thing with this forum CF, good work mate.

http://www.airware.com.au

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
As Alby said, the unselfish sharing of information is what units us. (+ the red jokes and others.)

Ahem..Credit to Charlie99 for saying that!! cheers

col

col
Life time member
Life time member
good to see you enjoying yourselves and helping one another
it a pity i live so far away but will be there in may
maybe us new south welsh men should should follow their lead and try and organise something between us

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
aye col !! the northern chapter, upside down mob of the k lovers has a strong bond ..

it is a testament to the fantastic members here ...near and far that get out and about ....for challenges like araluen ...urunga .on a weekend outing ......hill climbs local and distant ...and just the friendship, love of our rides and comeradery that, in a way we all share ....no matter where we are

the lavish travelogues that have been shared in the trips thread is inspiring

keep it up you lot ....makes life so much sweeter to be sharing the thrills

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
If anyones up for it, I am going to Fernvale for a pie and mileage test (with sensible cruising). Queensland (Aussie) weekend rides...planned or unplanned. - Page 2 1106080553 I will be there 11;30 ish. Too nice a day for bum rott on chair. I am leaving now.

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
hmm sounds good ..just hope i dont get pulled up for a bald rear tyre..... bit of rain around here though ...

ill attemp to fitt this new meter for a test run ....dang spades are too long ...oh well cut and file !!!

leaving in an hour or so

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Well it was a lil wet on the way home again.. Rain all the way except for on the dam wall. Lots of old enfields, yamahas about as well and lots of other bikes too. Now to find that annoying rattle. Thanks for meeting me there Charlie.!

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
aye alby ...as pulling into fernvale the hevens opened ....wett almost all the way back also ,,

beware friends there are plans afoot

alby's man cave will have an infux of new toys soon

i see the ic3000 going to the next version already ...;with double the power and more functions

beanoldboy

beanoldboy
Life time member
Life time member
Sorry to miss you both gentlemen , My lovely lady and my self took the run over glorious and into fernvale for a pie out to esk for a stretch of the legs yesterday , back over glory-ass and home just on sun down , wore past the limit on the rear disk it would seem as it went to jelly about half way down on the outward run , engine braking all the way . are you thinkin of a group purchase and part out? keen mr mustard. N.

http://www.airware.com.au

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
the disk going to jelly is pretty common down the backside of glorious bean .

always good to pull up at the lookout on the western side for a couple of minutes before doing the last section down that hill ...especially if double up .

many cars suffer the same ...no need to ask me how i know

what usually happens is the brake fluid boils up in the caliper as the disk goes through superheating ( read smoke off the pads as well ).

good reminder to change fluids back there periodically.

good to hear your out and about mate , we'll have to meet one day soon huh ?

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Would've been nice to get out for a run, but bikes in bits in the shed. Doing fork/engine oil change and headlight relay stuff.

Ah well maybe next time. Hope you guys had a good time.

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
dang ...we were going to do a kit premade for you bert 2.0...

have fun mate

Oldgoat

Oldgoat
Life time member
Life time member
Wow, I just discovered this...great pics mates & thanks for sharing! Very Happy The bikes look good!!

OG

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Haven't done the relays yet, been doing all the other stuff first. Wirings not my strength so i've been procrastinating. Embarassed

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
ok we'll to make you a kit huh ?

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Hey i'm not ashamed to ask for help when it comes to electrickery. Mate a kit would be great. I just thought that while i was fixing the earth wire on the bottom fork clamp it would be easier to take the screen and dash out. Needed to anyway for fork oil change.

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
we used a long funnel to put oil in the forks legs ...nothing was removed on either rs or rt-lt ....mind you i got distracted a couple of times and lost a few mm on the floor ....doh !

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Yeah i looked at doing it without taking off the screen and stuff. It just seemed easier to do the headlight and fork stuff without it on. Only takes half hour and its all off.

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
"mind you i got distracted a couple of times and lost a few mm on the floor"

Put it this way...the wooden floor boards are NEVER going to rot...

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum