BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Tribute to the Brick by a Salesman Empty Tribute to the Brick by a Salesman Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:05 pm

Tom G

Tom G
Life time member
Life time member
G'day All,Was roaming around the local BMW dealership checking out all that was on display when a salesman came up and said the usual 'can I help you" to which the reply was 'not really,Ill see you when my old 75 dies" to which he replied 'that will probably be never'. That sales was dead right.Long live the brick. Cheers Tom Grabau

Life time member
Life time member
Yep - He wouldn't want to be waiting to dine out on that comission any time soon!

I've spotted a nice k75 over here for €1400 and I think it could be bought for less. It would be nice to have while I'm restoring the K100LT and I could sell it on after!......Oh wait....thats the kind of logic that got me 6 old range rovers around the place Rolling Eyes

Last edited by 88KE on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
You will probably end up selling the K100 and keep the K75. They are so smooth to ride.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
88KE wrote:Oh wait....thats the kind of logic that got me 6 old range rovers around the place Rolling Eyes

omg !!!!

Stan

Stan
Life time member
Life time member
I have heard of people making the same mistake twice....but 6 times?

It reminds me of the old Phillipines....you will keep voting until you get it right.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum