BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Joke of the day! Empty Joke of the day! Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:09 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Click here.

This guy must be on drugs.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

2Back to top Go down   Joke of the day! Empty Re: Joke of the day! Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:19 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
made it to be "in his wedding party" and "labour of love " ....

well well well ...theres all types huh ?

thanks blakey needed a good giggle

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

3Back to top Go down   Joke of the day! Empty Re: Joke of the day! Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:43 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Hmmmmm! Words fail me.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

4Back to top Go down   Joke of the day! Empty Re: Joke of the day! Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:21 am

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
No need to install a set of riser bars on this one. He already has the RT handle bars. Twisted Evil

5Back to top Go down   Joke of the day! Empty Re: Joke of the day! Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:29 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
Joke of the day! 44271

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

6Back to top Go down   Joke of the day! Empty Re: Joke of the day! Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:35 am

BIG D

BIG D
Life time member
Life time member
Cool

"QUOTE" This bike is a great bike to ride and is quite comfortable "UNQUOTE".

He must have a sprung bottom Laughing

BIG D

7Back to top Go down   Joke of the day! Empty Re: Joke of the day! Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:32 pm

sepvall

nice handlebars, I'm pretty sure that no sweat in armpits while riding :pirat:

8Back to top Go down   Joke of the day! Empty Re: Joke of the day! Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:00 am

Toto_jp

Platinum member
Platinum member
I want a set of sparkly grips now ....... NOT !!

9Back to top Go down   Joke of the day! Empty Re: Joke of the day! Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:33 pm

bushyintas

bushyintas
Silver member
Silver member
I can't believe some one bid on it, $4000, now thats a joke- in it's self.

Bushy

k100 RT 1988 #0095723
K100 RT 1984 into Custom Single seat.  #0024503

10Back to top Go down   Joke of the day! Empty Re: Joke of the day! Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:46 pm

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
I'm putting it out there...maybe a mate or two is trying to boost interest in the bike.

Honestly, would any of you ride it? (not counting wearing a bear suit at the time...).

11Back to top Go down   Joke of the day! Empty Re: Joke of the day! Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:35 pm

BIG D

BIG D
Life time member
Life time member
Cool

If i did not have piles now I would have after a few miles on that

BIG D

12Back to top Go down   Joke of the day! Empty Re: Joke of the day! Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:05 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
Very Happy Joke of the day! 44271

13Back to top Go down   Joke of the day! Empty Re: Joke of the day! Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:16 pm

dinos735

dinos735
Hey

Every one loves a RAT BIKE. Come on guy's, The Seat looks real comfy eh? Looks like it runs and brings lost of cash!!

14Back to top Go down   Joke of the day! Empty Re: Joke of the day! Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:45 pm

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
I really do like a good rat bike...

...but it's a 250cc Honda!

There, I've said it.

15Back to top Go down   Joke of the day! Empty Re: Joke of the day! Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
I think we should call the auto club to shoot it between the blinkers and get the POS out of our missery.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

16Back to top Go down   Joke of the day! Empty CB 250 Honda Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:03 pm

boristhebike

boristhebike
VIP
VIP
Coooooooooool. Give ya £50 and a beer mate

17Back to top Go down   Joke of the day! Empty E-bay rat bike Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:35 am

dinos735

dinos735
I can't believe that rat bike sold for $4950.00 Aussie dollars.

I guess there is still some craizes out there. Whoo EEEEE!!!!!!

Only good thing about that bike is it has two wheels, and maybe runs.

I guess I should look around and sell some junk!

Idea 🤡 🇳🇴

See Ya Fellows.

18Back to top Go down   Joke of the day! Empty Re: Joke of the day! Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:09 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Well it just goes to prove that there is at least one born every minute but why is it that when there is a fool to be parted from his money I am not there with a bargain likt that heap of junk.

19Back to top Go down   Joke of the day! Empty Old K freak Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:11 pm

dinos735

dinos735
Man I'll miss you as thr old K freak. It was a great handle. Will look for the new posts in the future. Keep the note going for at least a year for the other members

Cheer's Dino

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum