BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   A biker and his babe Empty A biker and his babe Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:01 am

Life time member
Life time member
This is what happens when the kids take away your keys.....

A biker and his babe Biker_11

88KE

2Back to top Go down   A biker and his babe Empty Re: A biker and his babe Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:25 am

WayneDW

WayneDW
Silver member
Silver member
ha ha, love it!

http://www.fossilapostles.com

3Back to top Go down   A biker and his babe Empty Re: A biker and his babe Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:53 pm

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
Hey is that a telescopic draw bar???? Me thinks if she complains he just lets the pin go and back she goes......

The Clever are adept at extricating themselves from situations that the wise would have avoided from the outset - QUOTE from david Hillel in Out of the Earth.

4Back to top Go down   A biker and his babe Empty Re: A biker and his babe Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:39 pm

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
A biker and his babe 44271

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

5Back to top Go down   A biker and his babe Empty Re: A biker and his babe Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:27 am

Stan

Stan
Life time member
Life time member
What a way of pulling the pin on someone!

6Back to top Go down   A biker and his babe Empty Re: A biker and his babe Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:17 pm

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
If that was me I'd be gunning it and going up the gutter, see where she lands.
RT

7Back to top Go down   A biker and his babe Empty Re: A biker and his babe Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:42 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
RT wrote:If that was me I'd be gunning it and going up the gutter, see where she lands.
RT
I don't think you can exactly gun one of those things.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

8Back to top Go down   A biker and his babe Empty Re: A biker and his babe Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:59 pm

col

col
Life time member
Life time member
both scooter and trailer are red (blakey will love it)twin batterries, low profile tyres ,biminny cover over seat
we can can hot any thing up

9Back to top Go down   A biker and his babe Empty Re: A biker and his babe Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:53 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
I worked in Berri south Australia where the Gophers were made.
There were heaps of abandoned projects around the workshop and we worked on one and with feeding it on 48v we got it to do 65 kph but was it dangerous. It was all over the road and as soon as you let go of the throttle it would put a short across the motor to slow it but it near locked the back wheels. It was getting a bit dangerous so the boss put a stop to our game.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

10Back to top Go down   A biker and his babe Empty Re: A biker and his babe Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:54 pm

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
I'm not going to comment as I may well end up driving one of those things one day.

I'll have the one with the panniers...and the wheelie bars.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

11Back to top Go down   A biker and his babe Empty Re: A biker and his babe Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:44 am

col

col
Life time member
Life time member
dont ya hate it when the boss stops the fun

12Back to top Go down   A biker and his babe Empty Re: A biker and his babe Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:52 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
A biker and his babe 44271

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

13Back to top Go down   A biker and his babe Empty Re: A biker and his babe Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:25 pm

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
I've already got one outside, not being used by the mother in law.
48 volts you say, mmmm maybe I can beef it up an encourage her to
give it one more try.

14Back to top Go down   A biker and his babe Empty Re: A biker and his babe Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
RT wrote:I've already got one outside, not being used by the mother in law.
48 volts you say, mmmm maybe I can beef it up an encourage her to
give it one more try.
What and cut off your supply of wonderful presents.

15Back to top Go down   A biker and his babe Empty Re: A biker and his babe Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:55 pm

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
Funny a mother in law with a trailer extra batteries and a nice picnic backet to disquise the batteries. now what was that saying about a map and a cut lunch???????

The Clever are adept at extricating themselves from situations that the wise would have avoided from the outset - QUOTE from david Hillel in Out of the Earth.

16Back to top Go down   A biker and his babe Empty Re: A biker and his babe Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:29 pm

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
Alas Rick G I think she now think s I'm the gardener who fixes her motorbikes as well. Gave me $1.50 to fill up my Transit van the other day. The days of wine and roses are over.

17Back to top Go down   A biker and his babe Empty Re: A biker and his babe Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:10 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
all i can say is ...your lucky she lets you go out to meet "blokes with bikes" rt ,,,,sheesh we have to keep the alcahol content up 'ol mate '....grin

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum