BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

67TigerMK11

67TigerMK11
Replacing my 77 R100/7 (for sale) with above new toy. What a Joy! I have been lurking for a while and already learned about lower seat options, high altitude plug, and a little about tires. I have a tire question. Which forum should I post that in or can I do it here? The bike is a beast for me. It's a little taller than I'm used to, but want to make it work, because it is a joy to ride. It concerns shorter profile tires and Conti GO opinions and size questions. Thanks in advance. Jerry

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome from the relatively lowlands in OZ.
Tyres are not my specialty so I'll leave it to the experts, just wanted to pass on a welcome.
RT

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
welcome aboard jerry ..

you might find that the section you are looking for is in "the forum " "frame fairing and wheels"

for low seat options just do a search . there are lots of posts as you no dought have already seen ...

enjoy !!!!

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum