BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Proud new owner Empty Proud new owner Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:04 pm

wngnutmv

wngnutmv
Silver member
Silver member
My name is Mike. I recently purchased an 85 K100RT that I already love. Why I waited so long I will never know!
I've already found a ton of useful info here and look forward to sharing stories and asking for (hopefully very little) help in the future.

I'm anxious to get enough posts so I can view the download section! As with others, my bike came with repair manuals, but no Handbook. Crying or Very sad

Last edited by wngnutmv on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Back to top Go down   Proud new owner Empty Re: Proud new owner Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Welcome Mike good to have you here

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   Proud new owner Empty Proud new owner Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:32 am

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome wngnut mv Mike, and I have to say that you own the best model K in my humble opinion.
Good to have you with us
RT

4Back to top Go down   Proud new owner Empty Re: Proud new owner Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:09 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
welcome aboard mike .....enjoy !

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

5Back to top Go down   Proud new owner Empty Re: Proud new owner Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:09 am

Halo

Halo
Life time member
Life time member
Well done as stated a wealth of information here. My resto is my first and I felt so much more confident with the others help.

Halo

6Back to top Go down   Proud new owner Empty Re: Proud new owner Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:29 am

Life time member
Life time member
Well done Mike. Enjoy the ride as they say!
Welcome along

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

K1 - 1989 - AKA Titan (unique K1/K1100RS hybrid by Andreas Esterhammer)
K1100RS - 1995. AKA Rudolf Von Schmurf (in a million bits)
K100RS - 1991 AKA Ronnie. Cafe racer project bike
K75RTP - 1994
K75C - 1991 AKA Jim Beam. In boxes. 
K1100LT 1992 - AKA Big Red (gone)
K100LT - 1988 - AKA the Bullion brick. Should never have sold it.

7Back to top Go down   Proud new owner Empty Re: Proud new owner Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:15 am

kfilipow

kfilipow
Silver member
Silver member
Welcome Mike from another 85RT. Ride safe. keith

8Back to top Go down   Proud new owner Empty Re: Proud new owner Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:27 am

Welcome Mike.
I happen to own an 85RT as well.
Sean.

9Back to top Go down   Proud new owner Empty Re: Proud new owner Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:22 pm

STEVE1959

Silver member
Silver member
And from yet another 85RT owner... Welcome! They must have sold a heap of RTs that year! Proud new owner 177912

10Back to top Go down   Proud new owner Empty Re: Proud new owner Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:49 pm

krambo

krambo
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome to the forum Mike Wink

11Back to top Go down   Proud new owner Empty Re: Proud new owner Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:16 pm

wngnutmv

wngnutmv
Silver member
Silver member
You know, I use to play online combat flight simulators and became close friends with several people through that experience, and until I signed on here I haven't met other people who compare to the friends I made flying online. I've met several of those pilots in person and we remain close friends, so I look forward to meeting some of you and becoming friends, whether in person or online.

Thanks for the enthusiastic replies that validate I made the right choice when I decided to buy this RT.

Mike

12Back to top Go down   Proud new owner Empty Re: Proud new owner Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:59 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Yeah I have made some good friends here and met some and look forward to meeting many more. Proud new owner 292303

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

13Back to top Go down   Proud new owner Empty Re: Proud new owner Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:53 pm

beemer678

beemer678
Welcome to the forum, Mike. Nice ride!

14Back to top Go down   Proud new owner Empty Re: Proud new owner Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:39 am

Toto_jp

Platinum member
Platinum member
Welcome to the forum mate

cheers Tony

15Back to top Go down   Proud new owner Empty Re: Proud new owner Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:03 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Good to have you with us.
Regards,
K-BIKE

16Back to top Go down   Proud new owner Empty Re: Proud new owner Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:07 pm

marleydog

marleydog
Welcome to the forum! You'll find a lot of friendly guys and a lot of good advice!

marleydog

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum