BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   New member from the yarra ranges vic Empty New member from the yarra ranges vic Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:56 pm

Patto89

Patto89
Hi my name is Pat, and been a bit slow with the intro. Have been looking on the forum for a bit and it is fantastic. Anyway got my First K about 2 years ago . 1989 K100 LT and love it . Have learnt a lot reading members posts and looking forward to learning more . My K is in good condition and every thing seams to work on it . still LOL that it has a radio even on a few 1000k in a day rides I have not turned it on.

Thanks for having me and look forward to asking questions

Cheers Patto

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Welcome to the forum Pat. Nice part of the world the Yarra Ranges and plenty of winerys and windey roads.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

Halo

Halo
Life time member
Life time member
Hi Pat I live in ferny creek on the dandenong Ranges we should catch up one day for a ride.
Halo

krambo

krambo
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome to the site Pat - enjoy your time here Wink

5Back to top Go down   New member from the yarra ranges vic Empty New member from the yarra ranges vi Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:20 pm

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
Hi Pat
watch out for Halo, he'll have the white glove on, lying down under your bike looking for a seal leak.
Welcome aboard.
RT

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
welcome aboard pat ....hey! we dont judge about these things ....crikeys its just awesome that we have a common appreciation of our old ladies .

more the merrier i recon ....

enjoy mate !

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

BIG D

BIG D
Life time member
Life time member
Cool

Hi and welcome to the forum pat.

BIG D

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Pat,
Great to have you with us.
Regards,
K-BIKE

Patto89

Patto89
Hi thanks for the welcomes , RT after looking at Halos re build I think I better give my bike a clean the white glove will not be so white !

Halo I am in Mooroolbark so just down the road from you and would be great to catch up for a ride

Cheers Pat

Halo

Halo
Life time member
Life time member
Great don't worry I haven't finished the 84 yet riding the normal looking for it's age 86 at present PM me for a catchup only needs to be an intro hello for now and not a ride to start with if you like you could just drop around for a coffee or tea initially
Halo

Stan

Stan
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome to the forum Patto...not sure if coming from Victoria is one step above or below coming from Queensland. Enjoy your time.

Life time member
Life time member
Welcome Patto. as you can see you've a great bunch of forum members around you. There won't be any problems keeping you rolling that they can't overcome. Hope we get to hear about some of your rides.

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

K1 - 1989 - AKA Titan (unique K1/K1100RS hybrid by Andreas Esterhammer)
K1100RS - 1995. AKA Rudolf Von Schmurf (in a million bits)
K100RS - 1991 AKA Ronnie. Cafe racer project bike
K75RTP - 1994
K75C - 1991 AKA Jim Beam. In boxes. 
K1100LT 1992 - AKA Big Red (gone)
K100LT - 1988 - AKA the Bullion brick. Should never have sold it.

13Back to top Go down   New member from the yarra ranges vic Empty New member from the yarra ranges Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:22 pm

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
Gee it's a small world. I used to live at Kilsyth (Australia, not Scotland), and have friends in Mooroolbark and as it turns out I know Halo's parents. (cue Twilight zone music).
Looking forward to a trip down that way.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum