BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from Devon UK Empty Hello from Devon UK Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:40 pm

Adam Etherington

Hello to you all
I've just joined this forum and put an oil leak queery on the 'technical' page....mmmm.
I'm 40'ish, been riding bikes since I was 11, done the off roading stuff, had the fastest production bike in 1986 (yawn), but always loved BMW's. My first was a R100RT just after I'd passed my test, brilliant bike, I toured most of the UK on that one.
I have since owned the following:
R80/7
K100RT
R65 x3
K75
K75RT
I now have a 1988 K100, 63,000 miles and love it to bits. What happened to bikes after the 80' and early 90's? Manufacturers lost the plot somehow, I hope that I'm old and decrepit before the supply of BMWs from this era are no longer available.
If anyone out there is local to me let me know.

2Back to top Go down   Hello from Devon UK Empty Re: Hello from Devon UK Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:54 am

phil_mars

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Adam and welcome and do I detect a slight slant towards the BMW marque? Very Happy

3Back to top Go down   Hello from Devon UK Empty Re: Hello from Devon UK Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:10 am

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Hello Adam and welcome to the forum.

4Back to top Go down   Hello from Devon UK Empty Re: Hello from Devon UK Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:49 am

boristhebike

boristhebike
VIP
VIP
Hi Adam.
Keep it quite about all the bits or they will all be wanting a piece of the action. Welcome. B.T.B.

5Back to top Go down   Hello from Devon UK Empty Re: Hello from Devon UK Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:05 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Adam,
I always enjoyed family holidays in North Devon, great times. Good to have you on board.
Regards,
K-BIKE

6Back to top Go down   Hello from Devon UK Empty Re: Hello from Devon UK Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:45 am

netguz

Hi Adam, welcome from a BM noob.

I somehow missed your post.

I was out for a ride on, um, Tues, I think, and saw a Welcome to Devon sign, somewhere near Axminster, but then not too long after a Welcome to Somerset sign, then Dorset, then Wiltshire and finally Dorset.

I was taught Maths by an Etherington, you don't hail from Yorkshire do you?

Cheers

jon

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum