BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne Empty Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:11 pm

Shug

Shug
New forum member, though I have already been looking through many of the posts for help and guidance.

I have a 1983 K100RS which I've swapped the RS Fairing and bars for a standard bars and headlight surround.  Riding position was causing some discomfort.  

This is my second K100 Very Happy This one came with hard luggage which is a big bonus when taking a trip.

Shug

2Back to top Go down   Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne Empty Re: Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Hi Ya Shug welcome to the funny farm.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne Empty Re: Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:06 pm

krambo

krambo
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome aboard Shug - enjoy your stay here Wink

4Back to top Go down   Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne Empty Re: Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:59 pm

Life time member
Life time member
Howay the lads!
Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne 177912 Shug. I wouldn't mind a nekkid bike myself in this weather, but it's a full barn door in the Autumn and Winter.

Enjoy the forum.

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

K1 - 1989 - AKA Titan (unique K1/K1100RS hybrid by Andreas Esterhammer)
K1100RS - 1995. AKA Rudolf Von Schmurf (in a million bits)
K100RS - 1991 AKA Ronnie. Cafe racer project bike
K75RTP - 1994
K75C - 1991 AKA Jim Beam. In boxes. 
K1100LT 1992 - AKA Big Red (gone)
K100LT - 1988 - AKA the Bullion brick. Should never have sold it.

5Back to top Go down   Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne Empty Re: Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:18 am

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Shug,
Good to have you on board.
Regards,
K-BIKE

6Back to top Go down   Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne Empty Re: Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:29 am

mawhera

mawhera
Gold member
Gold member
Sounds great, welcome along mare, enjoy that summer.

Rick
K IWI land
New Zealand

7Back to top Go down   Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne Empty Re: Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Rickmeister

Rickmeister
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome, Shug. Some years ago I spent 12 months in your neck of the woods, in beautiful downtown Sunderland, suburb called Silksworth. Spent 12 months drinking your local brew and playing golf and pool, while the bride earned the roubles at the local school at Washington.

If you get a chance, call in to the Vane Arms in Silksworth, say g'day to Bill Calvert, he was the publican at the time. I don't know if he's still there.

Cheers, Rickmeister.

8Back to top Go down   Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne Empty Re: Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:20 pm

mawhera

mawhera
Gold member
Gold member
hi again Shug, apologies for calling you mare, must have been late ?. Welcome along love to get to your neck of the woods some day. Cooling down here now, about 8C today.
rick

Rick
K IWI land
New Zealand

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum