BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Alernator Connectioons Empty Alernator Connectioons Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:42 pm

otto59

Silver member
Silver member
Have pulled the alternator out (85 K100). Can't figure out how the blue and red connectors detach from the alternator. They don't appear to be spade connectors and I don't want to break them. They actually look like they were crimped onto the alternator. Help!

2Back to top Go down   Alernator Connectioons Empty Re: Alernator Connectioons Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:51 pm

keefk1100lt

keefk1100lt
Silver member
Silver member
The plastic block should pull straight back from the body. The cables are crimped to the connections in the plastic block...

3Back to top Go down   Alernator Connectioons Empty Alernator Connectioons Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:09 pm

otto59

Silver member
Silver member
keefk1100lt wrote:The plastic block should pull straight back from the body. The cables are crimped to the connections in the plastic block...

Thank you. I didn't want t pull it unless I knew for sure that's how it comes out.

4Back to top Go down   Alernator Connectioons Empty looks like this Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:33 pm

ibjman

ibjman
Life time member
Life time member
Alernator Connectioons Sam_3520
Alernator Connectioons Sam_3521

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum