BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Let me introduce myself. Empty Let me introduce myself. Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:27 am

Mou_ChaCZ

Mou_ChaCZ
Hello to all. :BW: 
Let me introduce myself to You. 
I am a K100 owner from Czech Republic. I`m 29Yo and my K bike is one year younger.
Mělník city is my hometown, that is cca30km from Prague.

I ride motorcycles for 3 years now, and BMW is my favorite brand of motorcycles.

My K100 was brought from Italy and was in quite good condition.. Only few things has to be made.
I have my K100 one year and i am really satisfied with this bike. 

Over 7000 km driven this year (not much, but the fuel is sooooo expansive Let me introduce myself. 610153  ) 

here are some pics Cool 

Let me introduce myself. Ymk1
Let me introduce myself. Sb4h

2Back to top Go down   Let me introduce myself. Empty Re: Let me introduce myself. Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:16 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Hi and welcome to the forum from Australia.
I like the colour of your K it's different and suits the design of a K100, did you design it yourself?

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   Let me introduce myself. Empty Re: Let me introduce myself. Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:36 pm

sidecar paul

sidecar paul
Life time member
Life time member
Hi, yes that is a really striking colour scheme, Let me introduce myself. 177912 

Paul.

4Back to top Go down   Let me introduce myself. Empty Re: Let me introduce myself. Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:13 pm

xpc316e

xpc316e
Gold member
Gold member
Welcome Paul.  Wow, what a unique paintjob you have on your K.  I have never seen anything like it on any bike, and it really does suit the machine.  It cleverly follows the contours of the K bodywork, and must have taken hours to mask.

Back in 1994 I had a memorable holiday in your beautiful holiday.  I drove to Prague from the UK and spent a whole week seeing the sights in your capital, meeting many friendly people in my travels.

I wish you many happy kms on your K.

VIN 0191428, 1991 K100LT, formerly owned by Lancashire Constabulary. This old warhorse is now 'out to grass' and living in retirement in Suffolk, where it will be showered with appropriate love and care.

VIN 6459609, 1992 K1100LT, another ex-Police machine, even though she now looks like she is a former fire engine.

5Back to top Go down   Let me introduce myself. Empty Re: Let me introduce myself. Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:08 am

Mou_ChaCZ

Mou_ChaCZ
Thank You guys for your reply.
The colour scheme has been done by my friend here in Melnik. He is a realy talented painter.
He give me some choices and i have selected this colour.. 

Here are the other three choices if You are interested to see it:

Let me introduce myself. Jm8wLet me introduce myself. T0j9Let me introduce myself. Woaf

It was a quick draw on printed contours of the bike, so not an art picture, but for the purpose was quite enough.

6Back to top Go down   Let me introduce myself. Empty Re: Let me introduce myself. Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:10 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
I like all of them but I think the scheme of the yellow is good but not that colour, maybe a blue and silver.
Your friend is a talented man unlike me I dont have and artistic bone in me.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum