BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Greetings from Melbourne Australia Empty Greetings from Melbourne Australia Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:57 am

viney

Hey guys its good to see a few other aussies on this site. Just bought myself an old ex cop RT today. Having never ridden one before I gotta say that as soon as my hairy ass pressed against the seat I knew i had to have it

Its in good nic for such an old bike has 170k on the clock and lets hope it has a few more K's left in her. Already have plans for some new paint as Black is all too common on the roads here. Im thinking a nice dark purple for something different. Will pick her up tomorrow so will pull her apart and get to know my new girlfriend a bit better over the coming weeks

Have not had much to do with road bikes up until now, its a bit different from thrashing around on the farm on an old 175, but this could be the start of something

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Viney,
Welcome mate, we have a great coverage with people all over the world including a number of you guys in the West Island as we call Aussie here in NZ Smile

First step is a full service to establish a base line and then look closely at all the connections. Sometimes with ex emergency service bikes the de commissioning of the lights and sirens is done in a bit of a dodgy way.
Regards,
K-BIKE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum