BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51Back to top Go down   Bike won't start--help: SOLVED - Page 2 Empty Re: Bike won't start--help: SOLVED Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:17 am

rosskko

VIP
VIP
Excellent work. It is always the simple things, unless it isn't.

Just as a courtesy KJustin, if you edit the title in your first post and put 'solved' then others who may have a similar problem can look at the thread and know there is a conclusion and hopefully get some good advice along the way.

Enjoy the ride

rosskko

52Back to top Go down   Bike won't start--help: SOLVED - Page 2 Empty Re: Bike won't start--help: SOLVED Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:32 am

Holister

Holister
Life time member
Life time member
Its a great feeling when you hear the old girl fire-up and start to purr and you can get out on that road again. Good stuff.
Cheers

1989 K100RT     VIN  0097367 (naked)  
1996 K1100RS   VIN  0451808
 Bike won't start--help: SOLVED - Page 2 Austra12    Fuel:  95 Octane
Engine Oil: Nulon Full Synthetic 15W50
Gear Box Oil:  Nulon Synthetic 75W90

53Back to top Go down   Bike won't start--help: SOLVED - Page 2 Empty Re: Bike won't start--help: SOLVED Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:28 pm

KJustin

KJustin
Silver member
Silver member
Good suggestion, rosskko, I edited the topic.  Charlie99, wish I had a buddy close by that was in to Ks.  Probably would have saved me several days of messing around with this.  And, yes k75cster, it appears that I must have bumped the plug when removing or installing the tank.  Or maybe I knocked it when I was moving other wires around (I did re-route a turn signal wire and could have hit it when stuffing that under the tank).  Either way, can't tell you how good it felt when it fired up!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum