BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hyper Lights on K100 RS 4V Empty Hyper Lights on K100 RS 4V Sun May 18, 2008 5:50 am

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Folks,
I ordered a pair of the 16 LED Hyperlights from Cyclegadgets as the Hyperlights are designed to install either inside or outside the BMW rear light. The little sections each side accomodate the Hyperlight light units inside the overall back light casing very well. With the two intensity Hyperlights they are on at reduced brightness for running with the lights on and come on at high intensity and flashing for braking. Two options are provided flashing as long as the brake light is on or flashing for 5 seconds and then solid on which was the option I chose. Good units very neat stealth install and very effective light as well. Thoroughly recommended as an extra for added safety.
Regards,
K-BIKE

2Back to top Go down   Hyper Lights on K100 RS 4V Empty Re: Hyper Lights on K100 RS 4V Sun May 18, 2008 10:03 am

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
I am experimenting with LEDs for few years.
This is a pictude of my K75 when the brakes are applied.
I added 1 bulb on each side of the back light casing.
Under the top case, I have a compact light with 54 Twisted Evil LEDs. (I built it as well as the circuit board, and this light is repetively flashing in sequence of long, short, short).
On each side of the license plate, I drilled the support for the side reflectors and installed 10 red LEDs on each side. The are not too bright, and work with the rear light.
Christmas tree? not really as this works only when braking.

Hyper Lights on K100 RS 4V K75_br10

For the K100 I bought a set of Hyperlites but stick them under the back light casing. They flash for 5 second and stay solid after.
Few friends bought their LED lights at Whitehorse gear. They are as bright as the original Hyperlites, but are 1/2 price cheaper: http://www.whitehorsepress.com/product_info.php?products_id=5171

Nothing is too much to avoid a rear end collision.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum