BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   New member in West Yorkshire Empty New member in West Yorkshire on Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:12 pm

Alans

Alans
Hi everybody
Been on the site for a while now and thought it time i said hello.I have a K75s that has 30k on it.I also have about 70% of another that i am working on at the moment.I am working on the rear end trying to develop a new swing arm and suspension set up.Anybody in the Huddersfield area????
Regards Alan

2Back to top Go down   New member in West Yorkshire Empty Re: New member in West Yorkshire on Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:39 pm

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
New member in West Yorkshire 177912 Motorworks is up the Huddersfield aerea - but then you knew that by now! Very Happy

3Back to top Go down   New member in West Yorkshire Empty Re: New member in West Yorkshire on Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:48 pm

moriarti

moriarti
Silver member
Silver member
Hi Alan, Welcome to the Den of all things K im in Brighouse and my mates in Hipperhome a skip and a jump from you if we can help at all just shout affraid

4Back to top Go down   New member in West Yorkshire Empty Re: New member in West Yorkshire on Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:48 pm

Alans

Alans
Hi Moriarti
Do you have any spares?
Maybe we can meet when all the dust has settled?

5Back to top Go down   New member in West Yorkshire Empty Hi Alen on Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:27 pm

dakelvinator

dakelvinator
Silver member
Silver member
Welcome to this great sight I am near Burnley on the Halifax side K.

6Back to top Go down   New member in West Yorkshire Empty Re: New member in West Yorkshire on Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:19 pm

moriarti

moriarti
Silver member
Silver member
I don't except for a Hall Sensor, biggest job iv had is changing spark plugs,lucky me
i do have the CLYMER Manual if you wont a loan of that. study

7Back to top Go down   New member in West Yorkshire Empty Re: New member in West Yorkshire on Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:28 am

Alans

Alans
Thanks for the offer to loan your manual but i am going to buy one.

8Back to top Go down   New member in West Yorkshire Empty Re: New member in West Yorkshire on Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:08 am

mike d

Life time member
Life time member
Pop over to the Portal page where you have access to a BMW manual.

Mike

9Back to top Go down   New member in West Yorkshire Empty Re: New member in West Yorkshire on Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:12 am

Arlina

Arlina
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome Alan Smile

10Back to top Go down   New member in West Yorkshire Empty Re: New member in West Yorkshire on Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:24 am

chris846

chris846
Life time member
Life time member
Hi Alan
That sounds interesting - the swingarm. When all this current stuff has passed you'd be more than welcome to call over and swap ideas (not that I've got much worth swapping!) We're near M1 J36. Take care.
chris

11Back to top Go down   New member in West Yorkshire Empty Re: New member in West Yorkshire on Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:27 pm

Alans

Alans
Thanks for the welcome everybody.
I will post pics of my swingarm when it is finished.don,t hold your breath though.

12Back to top Go down   New member in West Yorkshire Empty Re: New member in West Yorkshire on Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:32 pm

tinyspuds

tinyspuds
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum