BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Locksmith

My cousin needed new tyres. We found a shop 120 kms away that is importing them from Germany in unbeatable prices (yes they're fresh and original) so we decided to go there ourselves so we could ride on open roads! We had loads of fun and one hell of an average speed! The old-timer teached us a lesson or two! Props to my dad! Didn't have the chance to ride the old hottie because my dad couldn't cope with the cold on my bike. I barely could! Razz Anyhoo, enjoy!

Me (2006 SUZUKI SV1000S) My dad A.K.A. "the fisherman"!(1986 BMW K100RS) and my cousin (2007 KAWASAKI Z750)

Starting point - industrial area
We went to a nearby Greek town called KAVALA... DSC04280

Funny, t he lens made the front end appear larger... :albino: :suspect:
We went to a nearby Greek town called KAVALA... DSC04279

If they only knew about the speeding truck behind them... affraid
We went to a nearby Greek town called KAVALA... DSC04281

Low kms!
We went to a nearby Greek town called KAVALA... DSC04284

Open road all the way (thank god it gets a bit twistyer later)
We went to a nearby Greek town called KAVALA... DSC04283

I wont bother you with Kavala much. Here it is!
We went to a nearby Greek town called KAVALA... DSC04299

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Nice to see that some people enjoy their bike when others are chopping wood to light a fire and try to keep warm...
Tonight expected temperature will be only -11 degrees celcius.
This year, the province of Quebec has passed a law that no vehicle can be on the road between December 15 and March 15 if they don't have snow tires.
The problem is that nobody is officially making snow tires for bikes and bikers in this province will not be able to ride if there is some "warm" days at the begining of March.
Their government is slowly killing biking. Over the next 3 years, the cost of licensing a motorcycle will triple to the point that nobody will afford to ride.
Africa starts to look good..... Twisted Evil

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum