BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chimay bleu

Chimay bleu
Hi Guys,

It's great to be on this forum where I've learned so much on my new "old" K100 (basic from 1984, 501).

Chimay is a place in Belgium where monks are brewing a damn.. good beer, drink three and you're getting close to the heaven's doors, it's also a good place where I was used to ride my former bikes (Transalp 600 and Varadero 1000), sure I'll get some fun there with with newly buyed but already beloved K100.

Be safe on the road
Regards
Eric

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Warm welcome (or willkomen) to you Chimay bleu
Don't talk to me about Chimay! I love it.
As a matter of fact, 2 years ago when I went to visit a BMW biker in Belgium (Dinan). I went for a meal (naturally mussels and French fries) + a couple(or more) of Chimey, Krieg and Gueuze mort subite(forget the spelling if it's not right, but the taste is the same)! It just reminded me my years living in Europe.
I can talk for hours about the Belgium beer.
Belgium without Beer, French fries and mussels wouldn't be Belgium.
Hope you will find a lot of info on this site.

Bert (originally from Metz -France- only 50kms from your beer's country)

Inge K.

Inge K.
VIP
VIP
Blue smoke from a Belgian K100 exaust pipe 502531 My favorites!! Blue smoke from a Belgian K100 exaust pipe 502531
Blue smoke from a Belgian K100 exaust pipe Chimay10

Inge K.

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
welcome chimay !!!!

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Good to have you on board chimay.
Regards,
K-BIKE

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
A belated welcome Chimay, you didn't mention chocolate or ice cream, my kids can only remember Belgium for those.
RT

If a gaggle of monks are locked away in an cloistered abbey in times gone by and are handed the tools and knowledge for brewing and quill feather pens for writing, look what they come out with! Beer is my favourite of the two possibilities since it's proof that god truly loves us and wants us to be happy.
Blue smoke from a Belgian K100 exaust pipe 22936

Welcome to the forum.

BIG D

BIG D
Life time member
Life time member
Cool

Hi Chimay, welcome to the forum yup thats one fine brew those soldiers of god produce as well as a nice area. Was that the place were they had the fire recently or am I confusing it with somewhere else.

BIG D

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Can we get that stuff over here?

Or are we too uncultured?

Howdy Eric!

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum