BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   New stuff on the bike Empty New stuff on the bike Sun May 20, 2012 7:38 pm

James

James
Silver member
Silver member
There's a 5 mile loop around a farm near my house that I ride a lot and I've always wanted to take some pictures there so here they are Smile

Since I last posted, I got put on a set of Protaper atv mid bend bars , an top box that fits 2 helmets, a national cycle deflector windscreen and pirelli sport demon tires.

I bend the cheap superbike bars that were on it before by sliding into a ditch on a sandy tight turn. I also broke the brake pedal, jammed the cylinder and broke off the turn signal which I haven't replaced it yet. After falling I checked out my tires and realized they were like 15 years old so I had to replace them. The protaper bars feel a lot better and are wider anyway, and the tires are so much better in turns, feels great.

I miss the rain protection from the RT fairing, but not roasted legs. The deflector screen and luggage is really nice though to because it can all come off in less than a couple of minutes for the nice days. I might try the RS fairing someday if I can get a hold of one. I ride my K every day now, it's such a great feeling machine.

New stuff on the bike 14c49k1
New stuff on the bike 14e57w1
New stuff on the bike 3462mua

2Back to top Go down   New stuff on the bike Empty Re: New stuff on the bike Sun May 20, 2012 8:43 pm

Nice. Where abouts are you based?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum