BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Another hello from England Empty Another hello from England Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Kerswellcrank

Kerswellcrank
Hi all, I've been lurking on this forum since I bought my lovely old K100 LT a couple of weeks ago, so I thought it about time I registered.

The bikes a 1987 model in great condition for her age, just needs a little bit of fettling to make her perfect. She goes very well, but this is the first bike I've ever had with a fairing, so I'm still getting used to being behind a screen, although I love the wind and weather protection.

I'm learning quite a bit about these bikes from the forum, there seems to be quite a dedicated following for the K bikes. it looks like there are a few good sources of spares for them too.

Hope you guys won't mind me pestering you for advice over the next few weeks scratch, as I do the little jobs she needs to bring her up to scratch.

Not very imaginative I know, but my bikes name is Kay, and mine's Steve.

Cheers. Smile

2Back to top Go down   Another hello from England Empty Re: Another hello from England Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:28 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Good day and welcome.

The goal of this forum is to help each other when technical difficulties arise.
After taking Kay up to standard, you will know more and be able to share your experience with others.

Cheers

Bert

3Back to top Go down   Another hello from England Empty Re: Another hello from England Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:09 am

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Steve,
Good to have you join us and good on you as they say here in NZ for keeping another of the fine K bike breed in fine fettle (soon anyway). Don't be concerned about the bike name mine is called Siegried. Also I found the number plate K BIKE was available so I got it registered as K BIKE hence my signature
K-BIKE (Jeremy)

4Back to top Go down   Another hello from England Empty Re: Another hello from England Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:46 pm

Bruce

Bruce
Silver member
Silver member
Hi from Canada!

welcome aboard, Love to see some pics of your bike! chat with ya online! B

5Back to top Go down   Another hello from England Empty Re: Another hello from England Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:54 pm

downssm

downssm
Silver member
Silver member
Steve,

Howdy from North Carolina. Never had thought of naming mine.... Now what? Anyone got any Ideas? LOL... Hope you love the bike.

Steve

6Back to top Go down   Another hello from England Empty Re: Another hello from England Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:12 pm

reg_K100RS

Silver member
Silver member
Hiya Steve
Pretty new here myself, got an 87 RS
had an 85 RT but robbed bits off it and sold on the remainder.

7Back to top Go down   Another hello from England Empty Re: Another hello from England Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:30 am

Kerswellcrank

Kerswellcrank
Hi folks, thanks for the warm welcome. Been really impressed with the amount of useful information and knowledge available on the forum. (Special mention to ReneZ).

Think I'm going to like it here. Very Happy

Steve

8Back to top Go down   Another hello from England Empty Re: Another hello from England Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:02 pm

boristhebike

boristhebike
VIP
VIP
Hi Steve, lovely site this. No shame but my first RT was 'Boris' (wrecked by a car driver) and the replacement RS is called 'Betsy'. Seemed right at the time and it seems to have stuck. Aww shucks...Welcome from London.

9Back to top Go down   Another hello from England Empty Re: Another hello from England Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:17 am

Bonzo

Bonzo
Life time member
Life time member
Hiya Steve,

Greetings from over the pond in the Isle of Man.

Bonz

(I dont have a name for the bike. Its just 'the bike'.)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum