BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Comberjohn

Life time member
Life time member
You can't just tell us that you have found a great home for the horns and then not tell us where that is!
BTW the stock horns will sound like a moped's unless you use the original, flat metal brackets. Something about allowing them to resonate.

http://www.johnsdrivingschool.co

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
Comberjohn wrote:You can't just tell us that you have found a great home for the horns and then not tell us where that is!
BTW the stock horns will sound like a moped's unless you use the original, flat metal brackets. Something about allowing them to resonate.

Thanks for that! I would never have known . . The secret hiding place for the horns should really become a guessing game. Lets see who else wants to play before I reveal their location :--)

BTW . . . all I need now is a motor! . . . and some sidecover decals :_))

'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2626

'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2627

I still have not finished with the clock mounting. I think its going to go a lttle more horizontal than that. Needing to make new bracket up for it

Rear end is finished and in, loosely assembled for a pre - assembly dry run. Needing to make sure its all go before the big weekend of final re-assembly

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
The engine is away now.

Close inspection revealed blown rear crank seal, oil deposits on the clutch plate and in the bell housing (funny it was not slipping at all but the gears were getting a little sticky), lots of varnish on the crank and rockers, timing chain guides heavily deterioated and on the verge of falling apart

Ordered today:

Rings
Oils pressure switch
Thermostat
clutch housing lock nut (the original can only be used once according to haynes) , + o'ring
Crank rear seal
Valve stem seals

Already have new:

Timing chain
t/c guides
head gasket
oil filter
spark plugs
new HT leads
Gearbox front mainshaft seal (already fitted)

Have instructed mechanic to check water pump and main bearings for scuffing and if needed to replace the shells but the BMW agent mechanic said there was VERY little chance that, at only 110000ks they would need any attention

Will receive the recond engine back before the end of the month and the refit will take place first week of August

I am WAAY ahead of schedule on this project.

It was not planned for completion until October 25th 2013 so I am pretty happy about that

New Battery is in the pipeline.

I will do a final write up and account of things once the refit is finished and the decals are on and the thing is up and running.

Am wanting to do the list of mods as per http://www.ibmwr.org/ktech/hop-up.shtml as well but of course that will be ongoing.

At this point I simply want to get back in the wind asap

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
Fly screen done for radiator:

'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2637

'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2638

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
Rolled out in to daylight for the first time today:

'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2640

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
nice

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

157Back to top Go down   '89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 Empty Re: '89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:47 pm

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
charlie99 wrote:nice

Thanks. Just waiting on that engine now. Looking forward to the final polish :--) and maiden voyage

I have planned a 500 k return trip 250 ks south of me for a day trip and then off up north for a while, another 1000k, for a few days

We have shine and show events coming up soon around the country. Should be fun!

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
I like it but there is a little something missing and I just can't put my finger on it.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
RicK G wrote:I like it but there is a little something missing and I just can't put my finger on it.

Hmm . . it will come to you. Motor maybe, carrier on rear cowling maybe, . . . sidecover decals maybe . . . fairing ?

well, it will get a motor . . . and decals . . . .but thats all :-))

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
rear end completed:

'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2643

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
Big hold up with BMW parts here in this country at the moment

Word is BMW NZ have switched importers and are now using a crowd out of Malaysia. I was told by Experience Motorcyles Auckland ( my new parts supplier) that the glitch is GLOBAL. Not sure how true that is

Seems they may have it sorted now but they only just managed to get their parts catalouge up online yesterday, after 3 weeks!

This 'glitch' has delayed my engine rebuild by almost 2 weeks now

A little frustrating as this is what I have at present:

'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 110104-2247(001)
'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 110104-2247

On the brighter side I took the bike down to the painters today so he could lay the sidecover 1000cc decals in and clear coat over the top of them :-))

MikeP

MikeP
Life time member
Life time member
The glitch has struck here. I've been told that it's down to a new system that's causing problems (seems that it isn't just the UK government that spends vast amounts on things that don't work).

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
Yep. Latest update says apparently the cause is a problem between shipping from Germany to their new exporters in MALAYSIA

why the hell use another country to do that I will never understand -aside from the all prevalent GREED factor in going for higher profits by reducing costs . . duh

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
Small progress this week:

Side cover decals applied:

'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 Tttt
'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2670

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
Over 6 weeks now and still no sign of any parts or an e.t.a of them

Project is officially now POSTPONED INDEFINITELY pending the outcome of BMW"S ability to sort out their supply chain issues

VERY disapointing 

Big thumb  good one BMW (not)

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
Hells bells! . . the parts actually arrived!.

Last week, on Wednesday to be exact.

So they got fitted pronto and now we have:

New rings, valve seats recut, Head crack tested and reconditioned, new seals all round, new timing chain and guides etc, new thermostat, overhauled water pump, overhauled starter motor and alternator, new oil pressure cutoff switch, new oil filter, spark plugs, HT leads, air filter, crank bearings checked, radiator pressure tested and overhauled and thats all I can think of right now:

Progress:

'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2680

'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2681

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
ooooo   shiny !

that paint scheme seems familiar...grin

fantastic work ...looking forward to see the final assembly  '89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 112350

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Wow, shiny indeed!

Great progress Be made.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
Quick squiz:

'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2684

Full write up and daytime pics to come once the final details / tune and road test have been done :-)

Last edited by Be made on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

170Back to top Go down   '89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 Empty Re: '89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:13 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
That is looking very nice indeed.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

rosskko

rosskko
VIP
VIP
Come on. It is day time there now. Show more pics. That is looking very nice indeed

Basic/2 6308802K100CJ  05/1988

K1100RS 0194321

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
rossko wrote:Come on. It is day time there now. Show more pics. That is looking very nice indeed

Don't worry. it will be worth waiting for :_) try this for starters

'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2694

the man at the shop has to give it a wof on monday next week so i will do a full photo shoot after that

92KK 84WW Olaf

Life time member
Life time member
Be made wrote:Small progress this week:

Side cover decals applied:

'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 Tttt
'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2670
You do know BMW make mountain bikes......this looks like a very elaborate model but definitely good on the downhill runs even though its not a hardtail. The uphill sections could be exhausting though.

Looks great and will be fantastic to have it back on the road.

1983 K100RS 0011157 Fricka 606 Alaska Blue 29,495 miles Damn K Pox Its a Bat outta Hell Now 58,200 miles. 
1996 K1100LT 0233004 Lohengrin Mystic Red 38,000 miles currently 48,061 miles.
1983 K100RS 0004449 Odette R100 colours 58,000 miles. Sprint fairing now 61,190 miles

Past:
1968 Yamaha 80 YG1
1971 Yamaha 125 YAS-1
1968 Honda 125 SS
1970 Honda CD 175
1973 Honda CB500-4
Honda CX 500

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
Almost ready for a strop

still needing a wof and reg and final polish

'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 Hh

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
Comberjohn wrote:You can't just tell us that you have found a great home for the horns and then not tell us where that is!
The horns are  . . . in the seat cowling ! . heee.  .. heheheheh . . kept the original brackets and they sound great. Not so loud as up front but still damn noisy

MikeP

MikeP
Life time member
Life time member
Well done. '89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 112350

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
Ok

I got the bike home today from the shop and took it for a quick spin

The reason I gave it to them was for a wof and get going

Here's what they found / did and rectified

Broken injector wire on # 2 cylinder
throttle bodies badly out of sync
hose clamp on throttle body inpeding throttle butterfly shaft
throttle adjustment not possible with new cable / required addition of an adjuster at the twistgrip end
set up clearances on clutch cable / choke cable / accelerator cable/ kick stand / manual lever
high beam not working
front rotors warped / pulsating
abs not working
WOF fail

At the point of getting it running the starter clutch failed so he didn't get to the ABS diagnostics. WOF failI told him to flag it, took the bike home, push started it and took it for a strop with my partner on the back.

A very smooth ride now, hardly any vibes at all, not like it used to be. Super responsive and performing a helluva lot better than it did prior to the rebuild

Last mission will be to re - route the brakes to by pass the ABS and fix the starter clutch, which, as I understand it, is about a 16 hour job, located behind the bell housing, replace the front rotors and headlamp bulb and then wof and reg

Ahh well . . . at least she goes! . . .YAY . .  7 months just about to the day I waited for this   Surprised-o:

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
aww sad to hear

about the starter clutch .....just give it time and some running .....many of us have used diesel oil in the sump for an oil change to clear the gunk off the sprag clutch ...for then good operation

Halo

Halo
Life time member
Life time member
charlie99 wrote:aww sad to hear

about the starter clutch .....just give it time and some running .....many of us have used diesel oil in the sump for an oil change to clear the gunk off the sprag clutch ...for then good operation
I still have the diesel oil in at present and it did seem to fix this issue however every now and then it still sticks but releases. The old bloke at the BMW shop tells me the real solution was fixed with an updated part that allows the oil to flow through, dont personally know if this is true though.

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
Halo wrote:

I still have the diesel oil in at present and it did seem to fix this issue however every now and then it still sticks but releases. The old bloke at the BMW shop tells me the real solution was fixed with an updated part that allows the oil to flow through, dont personally know if this is true though.
yep. this prolly is true. the new part is approx $600 nzd and a month wait but you dont even need to buy it. just take off the bell housing after dropping the gearbox, clutch, alternator and starter etc, remove the starter clutch and soak it in solvent and re-assemble and then its all good

i will do this soon

re - front rotors

gen parts = $1670 the pair
Aftermarkets $430

Halo

Halo
Life time member
Life time member
Great work 
Halo

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
Be made wrote:
Halo wrote:

yep. this prolly is true. the new part is approx $600 nzd and a month wait but you dont even need to buy it. just take off the bell housing after dropping the gearbox, clutch, alternator and starter etc, remove the starter clutch and soak it in solvent and re-assemble and then its all good

i will do this soon

re - front rotors

gen parts = $1670 the pair
Aftermarkets $430
well, I did the rebuild on the starter clutch which seems to work fine but the starter appears to spin in the wrong direction. If I reverse the polarity on the starter when connecting it turns the engine over. I tried to get the starter to reverse direction by turning the case 180 degrees as done once before with success but it still turns clockwise. I need it to turn anti clockwise. I dont think the starter can turn the engine in reverse, can it ??

any suggestions please ??

I am out of ideas on this one

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
All resolved and bike is working fine now :_)

Full set of pics and write up still to come after wof and reg.

just waiting on a pipe for the front brake line to by - pass / do away with the abs

but she flies . . .. :__))

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Halo wrote:

Even the sprag clutch gave trouble so they put 3 x 4mm holes so the centrifical force takes the crud out with the oil. It worked better but didnt really solve the problem the crud still builds up in there.

philmc

philmc
Hi Be made. Bike is looking so good,will be looking out for you on the  roads around the glorious Waikato.

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
philmc wrote:Hi Be made. Bike is looking so good,will be looking out for you on the  roads around the glorious Waikato.
Hell yeah !!! . . . .lol . . . you would have seen the gold and black flash on Sunday . .  did a maiden voyage to Te -aroha hot pools / spa and then on to Waihi beach and Bowen town. Womany reckons this is the smoothest bike I have ever owned

Went via swamp road -tahuna way . .  nice. Tons of grunt, smooth as and handling beautifully. Getting plenty of looks too when parked up

187Back to top Go down   '89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 Empty FINAL POST Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
AT LAST IT IS DONE.

ABS REMOVED

WOF AND REG, FINAL ONCE OVER AND POLISH ETC WAS COMPLETED YESTERDAY
TEST RUNS DONE AND ALL IS PERFORMING JUST LIKE IT SAYS ON THE CAN

ON THE TRACK THE TOP END ON THE SPEEDO WAS 207KPH, ON THE DYNO WAS 208.9 MAX
NOT BAD FOR 1989

HERES THE LIST OF WORK DONE:

All New Parts Throughout

List includes but is NOT limited to the following

NEW:
Rings, 
Valve stem seals,
Timing Chain and Guides
Spark plugs,
Seals Gaskets,
Oil Air and fuel Filters,
Clutch Friction plate,
Throttle, Clutch and Choke Cables,
Steering head, Swingarm and Wheel bearings Front and Rear
Tyres,
Front disc rotors
Battery,
Brake Pads,
Thermostat,
Oil Pressure cutoff switch,
Headlamp Park lamp and Indicator Bulbs,
Indicators bullet style,
Fuel Tank Mounting Grommets,
Headlamp,
Number plate,
Mirrors,
Battery,
Riders foot peg rubbers,
New Oils, Antfreeze and Brake Fluids,
Tank Badges,
Sidecover Decals

Gear box overhauled,
Calipers overhauled,
Starter Motor recond,
Alternator recond,
Radiator pressure tested and cleaned

Pro Panel Shop 2 Pack Paint on Tank, Panniers, Side covers, Front guard, Wheels, Muffler Heat shield

OEM parts used wherever possible. Due to unavailability from BMW some (not many) Aftermarket parts have been substituted for OEMS

Frame was Sand Blasted, Zinc coated and then Powder coated.
Battery tray and ABS Cylinder frame powder coated
Fully serviced and final adjustments and tune carried out at BMW service agents

FINAL SET OF PICS (cloudy day) :

SO, ON FEB 13 2013 WE STARTED OUT WITH THIS (uggg)

'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 249262861

THEN WE WENT TO THIS:

'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 130227-1502

AND NOW, 9 MONTHS AND MANY HUNDREDS OF HOURS AND DOLLARS LATER WE HAVE THIS:

'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2734

'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2735

'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2736
'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2737
'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2738
'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2740
'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2741
'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2743
'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2744
'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2746
'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2747
'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2748
'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2749
'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2742

THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE ON THIS CONVERSION AND THANKS FOR THE MANY POSTS COMMENTS AND PM'S. THIS FORUM IS A FANTASTIC RESOURCE FOR K LOVERS

SEE YAS IN THE WIND AND ON HERE :-))

REGARDS

KEITH

Last edited by Be made on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total

smithy

smithy
Life time member
Life time member
Great work, You've got to be pleased with that , it's a real credit to you .

98 K1100lt: Vin 8044

philmc

philmc
Hi Keith .Very NICE.

Phil

MikeP

MikeP
Life time member
Life time member
Well done. '89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 112350

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
stunning job keith ....!

'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 112350

rosskko

rosskko
VIP
VIP
Finally the photos and well worth the wait.
Excellent job and great attention to detail.
Sling it on a boat and bring it over the the west island so we can kick the tyres and tell you in person what a good job you did.
Hope you didn't ride it after the photo shoot?
Looks a bit wet out there.

Basic/2 6308802K100CJ  05/1988

K1100RS 0194321

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Very nice!

I like the gloss finish on the panniers.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

Well done Keith. My only reservation is the radiator guard. It looks very square compared to the rest.

There is a mob here called radguard who make radiator guards for all manner of cycles. I just fitted one to my son's F800R. Maybe ask them what they can do or find a similar mob local and ask them. They are not expensive, under AU$100 for the F800R.

http://www.radguard.com.au/

Last edited by RobinW on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ghost who rides

Ghost who rides
Life time member
Life time member
Nice work Keith, well done.

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
RobinW wrote:Well done Keith. My only reservation is the radiator guard. It looks very square compared to the rest.

There is a mob here called radguard who make radiator guards for all manner of cycles. I just fitted one to my son's F800R. Maybe ask them what they can do or find a similar mob local and ask them. They are not expensive, under AU$100 for the F800R.

http://www.radguard.com.au/
Thanks for that. did what I could with it but no one local here wants to knpw about such things. will look in to it

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
Have just completed a 1170 kim ride from hamilton to napier then to turangi to tauramanui then up to eight mile junction, down to new plymouth and then home

all went real well, bike gave no probs whatsoever :_))

changed oil and filter when i got home and 1000 k first service is under way

Ghost who rides

Ghost who rides
Life time member
Life time member
You added the essential ingredient Keith, the ride, I wonder sometimes about customs/chops/bobbers,

Do they ride that? How far? We have waited for this bike to come together... a while! Well done mate.

Ghostie

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
Ghost who rides wrote:You added the essential ingredient Keith, the ride, I wonder sometimes about customs/chops/bobbers,

Do they ride that? How far? We have waited for this bike to come together... a while! Well done mate.

Ghostie
Yep . .  I wonder that too . . are they street or strip bikes. Some of them are so far over blown that a trip of any decent length must be a real nightmare.

I have always been a long distance biker, and most of my adventures have been on un - faired machines, with the exception of an R100rs which I converted after about 12 months of faired riding

I tried to keep to the true nature of an unfaired bike and purposely did not stray too far from the stock machine, in fact the only major changes were the indicators and headlamp (unavoidable) and color scheme

I will be adding engine bars, highway pegs, handle bars and spot lamps at some point but am in no major rush now that we are up and running

The trip I did confirmed a few things for me

1) This is definitely the machine for me. I am just the right size for it and it is just the right size for me and my partner
2) This bike is more than capable of delivering cruising speeds of 160kph plus all day long without any probs whatsoever if one wants to do so.
2A) It is the perfect around town machine as well. Strops in to the CBD are fun and exhilarating
3) Handling like a train on tracks and running like a well oiled sewing machine are too characteristics I have come to LOVE since owning my K
4) I do not need to look for any other model ever again
5) It eats Harley's ALIVE :_))
6) The time and effort taken to produce this bike has been well worth every cent and second spent

The one thing I forgot to take on the trip was my CAMERA!. I did, however, get a few shots off on my crappy cellphone :_))

'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 131019-1608(001)
'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 131020-1840
'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 131020-1841
'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 131020-1843
'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 131021-1237(001)
'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 131021-1237
'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 131021-1324

200Back to top Go down   '89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 Empty Re: '89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:14 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
choice !

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
New Handlebars got fitted this week

Against all the nay-saying that went on , in my mind this is by far the best modification I have done

The bike now corners a lot easier, is far more comfortable and easier to handle than it ever was with the stock LT bars on it:

'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2766

'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2765
'89 K100LT >>> K100 CUSTOM CONVERSION - Page 4 DSCF2764

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum