BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hard to find a good helper Empty Hard to find a good helper Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:18 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Today I went to work in a friend's garage. The sidecar needed an oil change and brake pads replacement. I was greeted by Ella (First year mechanic apprentice). She was very attentive and didn't miss any details of the procedure. She was also ready for the test ride. It's hard to teach and be productive at the same time.
Good job Ella!

Go away, It's my turn to work!Hard to find a good helper 20160921

Whaaat??? I am just helping Bert Hard to find a good helper 20160923

If anybody tries to steal Bert's tools, .........Hard to find a good helper 20160926

Are we there yet? Hard to find a good helper 20160925

I won't wear the safety belt or a helmet. I am a dog! Hard to find a good helper 20160924

2Back to top Go down   Hard to find a good helper Empty Re: Hard to find a good helper Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:21 pm

Brad-Man

Brad-Man
Life time member
Life time member
I wish my wife acted like that...

3Back to top Go down   Hard to find a good helper Empty Re: Hard to find a good helper Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:52 am

Great photos bert and nice outfit except the chair is on the wrong side !! oh thats right you people DO DRIVE ON THE WRONG SIDE ANYWAY  lmao great looking dog as well hope to see more photos of the chair in the future. heres a few photos of my best mate  13 yo kelpie , and out of all the so called " bitches "  i've had to live and to put up with over my life time  , she is one of the best , loves TV & bikes watches the MOTO-GP every race her name is BEAU  well gotta go bert great to finally see your chair  ciao woodcutter  Hard to find a good helper 177912Hard to find a good helper 177912Hard to find a good helper 177912Hard to find a good helper 447221 Hard to find a good helper Img_0211
Hard to find a good helper Img_0212
Hard to find a good helper Img_0210
Hard to find a good helper Img_0418
Hard to find a good helper Img_0111
Hard to find a good helper Img_0419

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum