BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hi from Scotland UK Empty Hi from Scotland UK Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:50 pm

BIG D

BIG D
Life time member
Life time member
Hi from Scotland UK Icon_cool

HI,

New to the forum and recently aquired a BM K100LT, lots of good info on this forum and it appears lots of
folk who know a thing or two about K BMW's I have a lot to learn and enjoy, take care.

BIG D

2Back to top Go down   Hi from Scotland UK Empty Re: Hi from Scotland UK Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Welcome to the forum, Big D.

3Back to top Go down   Hi from Scotland UK Empty Re: Hi from Scotland UK Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:09 am

Ajays

Ajays
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome Big D to Bert's (Crazy Frogs) site. You are in good hands here. Take a look at his Download section and be amazed.

Hope to hear more from you.
Ajays.

AJAYS

4Back to top Go down   Hi from Scotland UK Empty Re: Hi from Scotland UK Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:40 am

Rickmeister

Rickmeister
Life time member
Life time member
What year model is it?

5Back to top Go down   Hi from Scotland UK Empty Re: Hi from Scotland UK Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:20 pm

BIG D

BIG D
Life time member
Life time member
Ulrich_Grabau wrote:What year model is it?

Hi from Scotland UK Icon_cool

HI its a 1989 k100LT colour Grey.

BIG D

6Back to top Go down   Hi from Scotland UK Empty Re: Hi from Scotland UK Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:36 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi BIG D,
Good to have you on board, lots of great people around here with a huge amount of info.
Regards,
K-BIKE

7Back to top Go down   Hi from Scotland UK Empty Re: Hi from Scotland UK Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:36 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Ajays wrote:Welcome Big D to Bert's (Crazy Frogs) site. Ajays.

Hey Ajays,

Don't take it bad but this is not Crazy Frog's site but the K bike community's site.
I started it, but over the last 2 years of existence, many other members have contributed to its success. Now, the site runs on its own and I am just contributing like everybody else.
I retain my position of administrator/moderator, but this is more an honorary position. I very seldom used this privilege. As an example, Once was to ban a spammer (very few people had the opportunity to see the messages as they were quickly deleted). Another time was to deny the use of "KKK" as a user name. This user understood my position and changed it .

As not many people knows, K-Bike from down under is a co-administrator (Please, no debate on the physical location as we know that they walk upside down Laughing).

And by the way, welcome Big D!

Cheers

Bert

8Back to top Go down   Hi from Scotland UK Empty Re: Hi from Scotland UK Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:03 pm

Ajays

Ajays
Life time member
Life time member
Oh, and I forgot to say Big D....He is so modest...! Hi from Scotland UK Icon_razz
Ajays

AJAYS

9Back to top Go down   Hi from Scotland UK Empty Re: Hi from Scotland UK Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:53 am

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Enough of that Northist propaganda all astronomers know that astronomical maps of planets have north at the bottom of the globe Razz
Regards,
K-Bike

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum