BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Everybody needs one Empty Everybody needs one Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:23 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
I thought that in my 67 years so far that nobody could stun me with such garbage but this takes the cake. I don't think that even the most stupid Loncin rider would fit one but as has been said no one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the public.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Rotating-Gatling-Gun-Exhaust-Muffler-Vent-Pipe-Slip-on-Motorcycle-ATV-/232287548739?fits=Make%3ABMW%7CModel%3AK1200R&hash=item36156ab543:g:oOoAAOSwsW9Y0jvU&vxp=mtr

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

2Back to top Go down   Everybody needs one Empty Re: Everybody needs one Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:11 am

Laitch

Laitch
Life time member
Life time member
Loncins are only the point of the spear.
Exciting video can be seen here.
Innovation is already underway here
There's no damping the human spirit of creativity!

3Back to top Go down   Everybody needs one Empty Re: Everybody needs one Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:32 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
More money than brains even if the things were $0.01.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

4Back to top Go down   Everybody needs one Empty Re: Everybody needs one Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:50 am

Laitch

Laitch
Life time member
Life time member
Motorcycle police are using them for crime scene tape dispensers. Couldn't find the video. Everybody needs one 177381

5Back to top Go down   Everybody needs one Empty Re: Everybody needs one Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:20 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Everybody needs one 44271

6Back to top Go down   Everybody needs one Empty Re: Everybody needs one Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:25 am

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
The one on the Enfield will last just as far as the end of the street. The finish looks good but the material is crap (thin - very thin, hence the price). But - why?

1978 Moto Guzzi 850-T3, 1979 Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California,1993 Moto Guzzi 1100ie California
2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

7Back to top Go down   Everybody needs one Empty Re: Everybody needs one Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:44 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
There is no end of fools with money and many go on the bay of fleas to spend it.

8Back to top Go down   Everybody needs one Empty Re: Everybody needs one Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:25 am

Beemer Wheeler

Beemer Wheeler
Gold member
Gold member
So disappointed, I don't see any model to fit K-100 RT.
Plenty for Yamaha though, gee I wonder how smart it would look on my outboard engine ?  Or Flute ?  Or Keyboard ?  Very Happy

2012 Yamaha YFL 381 (Flute)
2005 Yamaha PSR E-203 (Keyboard Synth).
2012 Yamaha 7 HP outboard engine
"Beemer Wheeler" Certified Brick Aviator since July 2013
Ham radio call sign HA5AH
http://h2fuel.mobi

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum