BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   hello from wiltshire uk Empty hello from wiltshire uk Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:12 am

triker

triker
hi to all members, I live in salisbury wiltshire england and own a 1988 k100rs which due to old age(52) and health problems which have robbed me of balance I am converting to a trike(soft tail).
I have a starting problem which i hope all you experts could help me with which i will write about in the relevant section when i have identified it.Thanks for reading .trevor.

2Back to top Go down   hello from wiltshire uk Empty hello from wiltshire uk Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:47 pm

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome triker. I will follow your posts with interest. Although I am older than you (but daresay not wiser) I
am falling apart and have dreamt of a trike conversion. 
Good luck with the project.
Follow the "So you just bought a K and" print a copy of the electrical circuit. Some of these bikes were ex police and they did weird things with the wiring.
But above all, read and ask questions. Not from me, I'm a jubbo but someone will answer.

3Back to top Go down   hello from wiltshire uk Empty thanks Mon May 01, 2017 12:24 pm

triker

triker
thank you for the welcome but being a thick Englishman what the hell is a jubbo. scratch

4Back to top Go down   hello from wiltshire uk Empty Re: hello from wiltshire uk Mon May 01, 2017 2:55 pm

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
That's a good question... hello from wiltshire uk 177912 from an ex-Dorset resident.

1978 Moto Guzzi 850-T3, 1979 Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California,1993 Moto Guzzi 1100ie California
2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum