BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Blinker Fuse Blowing with BEP 3.0 Empty Blinker Fuse Blowing with BEP 3.0 Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:02 pm

Jrepassy

Jrepassy
So I bought an integrated LED headlight for my K75s and I had all of the turn signals wired up and everything was working. But when I connected the BEP 3.0 I heard one of the fuses snap and looked down and of course the fuse blew. I bought the signal minder relay as well to help with the LED conversion for the blinkers also. I'm not sure if I have the BEP plugged in incorrectly or what is going on, should I put in a higher amperage fuse or what should I check. OH, also need help figuring out which way the switches for LED lights and stuff on the BEP go for on and off. Thankyou!

Laitch

Laitch
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome, Jared. I think you need to supply more information to really get this project rolling.

First, click on the Profile tab, then click on the Signature tab and put in your moto's year of manufacture and model number so it will show as a reference beneath every post you make.

If a BEP is involved in a remodeling job, that generally means that an aftermarket speedometer is being used. If that applies to your project too, post the make and model of it. What is the model number and intended function of the Signalminder? What is the make and model of the headlight?

Explain what you have wired to the BEP. Identify each feature's wire color and the BEP port to which it is routed.  Submit clear photos of the moto and parts being discussed if possible. Instructions for posting photos are in the Forum Functionality section.

Good luck with your project.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum