BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Parts is parts Empty Parts is parts Tue May 05, 2020 11:27 am

gorio

Silver member
Silver member
I have been sourcing BMW car parts for years and now have a supplier with a full line of BMW motorcycle parts,
These are all BMW parts not after market.
At the moment they would be shipped to me with my regular order and then re-packaged and shipped to you so not the fastest delivery. If there is interest I would work out a direct shipping alternative.
Send me your part numbers and I will price it out for you. I would be interested to see if this would be a service worth pursuing to save folks a dollar or two.

2Back to top Go down   Parts is parts Empty Re: Parts is parts Tue May 05, 2020 1:38 pm

Woodie

Woodie
Life time member
Life time member
I'll definitely be interested in this Gorio.  It kills me to have to buy OEM parts from the dealers here in Ontario.

"Keep your stick on the ice.  We're all in this together."  Red Green

3Back to top Go down   Parts is parts Empty Re: Parts is parts Tue May 05, 2020 5:19 pm

gorio

Silver member
Silver member
Woodie wrote:I'll definitely be interested in this Gorio.  It kills me to have to buy OEM parts from the dealers here in Ontario.
PM sent

4Back to top Go down   Parts is parts Empty Re: Parts is parts Tue May 05, 2020 5:37 pm

volador

volador
Platinum member
Platinum member
Thanks for posting a vital service if you need the OE parts

As an after thought most all service/maintenance and many upgrade parts can be purchased from tills.de

DHL shipping direct

5Back to top Go down   Parts is parts Empty Re: Parts is parts Tue May 05, 2020 5:47 pm

gorio

Silver member
Silver member
volador wrote:Thanks for posting a vital service if you need the OE parts

As an after thought most all service/maintenance and many upgrade parts can be purchased from tills.de

DHL shipping direct
Yup Tills has great service and selection. I have always enjoyed Motobins and EME as well, both top notch services.

6Back to top Go down   Parts is parts Empty Re: Parts is parts Tue May 05, 2020 7:05 pm

volador

volador
Platinum member
Platinum member
Cheap-arse Bastards Club of America (North) get discount from the tills.de

7Back to top Go down   Parts is parts Empty Re: Parts is parts Tue May 05, 2020 7:52 pm

gorio

Silver member
Silver member
volador wrote:Cheap-arse Bastards Club of America (North) get discount from the tills.de
Next time you need something PM me. I  am interested to see what the Cheap-arse Bastards Club of America (North) think.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum