BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   New Member Intro Empty New Member Intro Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:53 am

AussieDan

AussieDan
Hey guys,

Dan here from Brisbane Australia!

I purchased my first Beamer in April which is an '86K100RS that I am in the process of converting to a Cafe Racer.

I'm a mechanic by trade so i'm doing all the work myself (apart from the frame fabrication work) and i'm loving how easy these things are to work on!!

Looking forward to some advice from you guys!

Dan

2Back to top Go down   New Member Intro Empty Re: New Member Intro Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:56 am

StandardK

StandardK
Gold member
Gold member
From one Dan in Brisbane with a K to another, greetings 😀

Regards

Dan

3Back to top Go down   New Member Intro Empty Re: New Member Intro Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:59 am

AussieDan

AussieDan
Haha, love it!

I hear all the best guys in the world are named Dan!!

4Back to top Go down   New Member Intro Empty Re: New Member Intro Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:02 am

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
New Member Intro 177912  Dan we have quite a few members around Brissie. We have a Northern K Kluster and a Southern K Kluster, with intermingled ride days and workshop days.
Regards Martin.

5Back to top Go down   New Member Intro Empty Re: New Member Intro Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:14 am

Arlina

Arlina
Welcome Dan Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum