BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from S. Oregon! Empty Hello from S. Oregon! Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:02 am

jmailley

jmailley
Hi all & thanks for the accept!

Helpin a friend. He has 3 K75's; 1- 1987 & 2- 1990's (1 for parts, 1 for rebuild).

He's pretty much cobbled together the 87 after hitting a deer. Didn't run when I 1st got it. Redid the in tank stuff, cleaned the injectors and got it runnin. Now doin the forks; seals were shot. Never really took good care of this nice bike. So much aftermarket lights and electrical hook up all hangin out everywhere. And the front fairing was all zip tied and pieced together with American nuts & bolts. Will get it sorted.

Then onto the other 2 bikes to sort. Will keep you all posted and look forward to some great how to's from the group!

Thanks again!

2Back to top Go down   Hello from S. Oregon! Empty Re: Hello from S. Oregon! Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:22 am

Arlina

Arlina
Welcome Jmailley Smile

We could tell you all the secrets of the K-bikes, but then we have to kill you Twisted Evil 
Unless you post pictures of the bikes Razz

Worship

3Back to top Go down   Hello from S. Oregon! Empty Re: Hello from S. Oregon! Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:35 pm

jmailley

jmailley
LOL, thanks, Arlina! Says I cant post pics here. I'll start a new topic in the Welcome with some pics.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum