BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   The Fix Up Continues Empty The Fix Up Continues Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:41 am

yamaguzzi

yamaguzzi
Life time member
Life time member
So, after changing out the fuel pump and putting about 250 miles on the bike I gave her new brakes yesterday. Today I'm going to flush the both brake systems with new DOT 4 fluid ,change the transmission gear oil ,change the rear drive gear oil and do an engine oil & filter change. I've decided to just go thru the whole bike and get everything up to snuff .I ordered a waterproof 4 pin connector for under the tank and I'm going to this bike shop I know of to pick up some good correct weight fork oil on my next test ride.The bike is running great ! Sure feels good riding it after being off her for a full year.Once the fix up is completed I plan on taking her out on a 2 or 3 thousand test ride up to my camp in Northern New York and then over to Maine before heading back down to LI , NY . The more I use her the more confidant I become in her again.

2Back to top Go down   The Fix Up Continues Empty Re: The Fix Up Continues Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:15 pm

Shep

Shep
Life time member
Life time member
Enjoy and safe travels.
Shep

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum