BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Herr Spoonog

Herr Spoonog
Just bought a K100 and thought that this would be a good place to come for advice and moral support  Very Happy

Cheers

Steve

fishboy316

fishboy316
Life time member
Life time member
Hello, It is a great place for information and help! These folks  have helped me get my semi rat bike turned into a pretty sweet bike! So far haven't been called an idiot (to my face Very Happy) or  anything! Good folks here.

Bill

moriarti

moriarti
Life time member
Life time member
Morning Steve, glad to have you join us.Put the VIN No in the signature strip to make it easier should you need advise. If this is your first K you are in for a life changing riding experience ( FOR THE BETTER) This Inter galactic space machine gives SMILES that other bikes cant reach Very Happy Very Happy

Bernie_K100

Bernie_K100
Platinum member
Platinum member
Hi Steve,

How do form (from?) the NW of England 177912 to this forum!

Bernie

Herr Spoonog

Herr Spoonog
fishboy316 wrote:Hello, It is a great place for information and help! These folks  have helped me get my semi rat bike turned into a pretty sweet bike! So far haven't been called an idiot (to my face Very Happy) or  anything! Good folks here.

Bill
Cheers Bill, good to be onboard.

Herr Spoonog

Herr Spoonog
moriarti wrote:Morning Steve, glad to have you join us.Put the VIN No in the signature strip to make it easier should you need advise. If this is your first K you are in for a life changing riding experience ( FOR THE BETTER) This Inter galactic space machine gives SMILES that other bikes cant reach Very Happy Very Happy
Will do Re: VIN No, not picked the bike up yet, but as soon as I do, I'll post some pics and add the VIN No.  How do form (from?) the NW of England 1f44d

Herr Spoonog

Herr Spoonog
Bernie_K100 wrote:Hi Steve,

How do form (from?) the NW of England 177912 to this forum!

Bernie
Cheers Bernie  How do form (from?) the NW of England 1f44d

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum