BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from Ontario Canada Empty Hello from Ontario Canada Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:55 pm

k100ing

k100ing
:BW:

Hello, I'm new here. Awesome forum! This is the story of how I arrived at this text box:

I woke up Saturday morning with the day off work — Felt like a day to go for a ride along the water. 

Road bike in pieces back in my hometown, dual sport not giving off the touring vibes, to the classifieds I went — Where I found a 1985 K100RT.

Doesn't start, and infested with electrical gremlins — Thank you Germany for all you've given to us.

Seller wanted it gone, he rides 'em doesn't work on 'em — Nice older gentleman that drove his grand daughters around town on it.

By 8am tools and riding gear packed I'm driving down in the car — A couple hours later back north on a flying brick.

It saw 150 new miles that day, four bump starts, a jimmy-rigged headlight — And a ride along the water.

Hello from Ontario Canada 723598

Hello from Ontario Canada K100in10

https://instagram.com/k100ing

2Back to top Go down   Hello from Ontario Canada Empty Re: Hello from Ontario Canada Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:25 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Hello from Ontario Canada 177912

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   Hello from Ontario Canada Empty Re: Hello from Ontario Canada Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:49 am

Tooldtolive

Tooldtolive
Hi im tooldtolive, or Graham, in from South Wales UK, just bought a k100 rs, im also tearing it down to do a custom.

4Back to top Go down   Hello from Ontario Canada Empty Re: Hello from Ontario Canada Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:10 pm

bad boy

bad boy
Life time member
Life time member
hello k100ing
Hello from Ontario Canada 177912

Hello from Ontario Canada 9438-010

5Back to top Go down   Hello from Ontario Canada Empty Re: Hello from Ontario Canada Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:47 am

KevH

KevH
G'day from Aussie, rebuilding. My old 85 model k100rs after I parked her up 21yrs ago. Welcome to the forum.

6Back to top Go down   Hello from Ontario Canada Empty Re: Hello from Ontario Canada Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:04 am

Tooldtolive

Tooldtolive
Picked my k100 up as a non runner last year for £100, since then I've spent Over £1700 on parts towards getting it running, and custom parts ready for re-build, done plenty for others, but this is my first for myself....R1 front end 3spoke wheels, and sidewinder rear end, so far, im 64, and knowing me I'll end up letting my son use it, but it is for my retirement in 18 months.

7Back to top Go down   Hello from Ontario Canada Empty Re: Hello from Ontario Canada Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:55 am

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
Plenty of decent mountain roads down your way to give it a good thrashing on. I know a fair few of them! Very Happy

1978 Moto Guzzi 850-T3, 1979 Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California,1993 Moto Guzzi 1100ie California
2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

8Back to top Go down   Hello from Ontario Canada Empty Re: Hello from Ontario Canada Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:19 am

Tooldtolive

Tooldtolive
Always like the twist and turns, motorways get a little boring, where you based

9Back to top Go down   Hello from Ontario Canada Empty Re: Hello from Ontario Canada Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:00 pm

Bernie_K100

Bernie_K100
Platinum member
Platinum member
Hi,

Hello from Ontario Canada 177912 to this forum!

Bernie

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum