BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
It has been suggested by the Honorable Minister for Finance and Recreation that I shouldn't leave things to the last minute. So all members of the K Kronies need to put forward suggestions as to when, where and whether they will be attending this years Kristmas Kracker Knosh up. And post their suggestions and answers. All Kronies and their LSP's (Long Suffering Partners) are invited. The date should be a Saturday or Sunday and the location should be roughly central. Matt suggested Sandstone Point Hotel last year but probably a bit far out for some. As per usual I'll contact the technophobes. santa rendeer
Regards Martin.

Last edited by MartinW on Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
I'm in the process of booking the  K Kristmas Knosh Up for the 3rd of December at 1130 at the Breakfast Creek Hotel. I've booked for 16 but I can possibly add people if we have more attendees.
Regards Martin.

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
At this stage we are up to the 16 with a couple still to be contacted. Unfortunately a few regulars are travelling in OZ and overseas and won't be attending.
Attendees as follows.
SSD and Kaz.
Gary the major and Teena.
Mick.
Jamie.
Dan.
Geoff and Ramona.
Poddy.
Vic and Laura.
Jeff Mk2 and Chris.

poddy

poddy
Silver member
Silver member
Tah, thank you will be there.

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
Just a reminder this Sunday the 3rd of Dec at 1130 is the K Kronies Krissie Knosh Up at the Brekkie Creek Hotel. Formal attire not required, it should be a good one. cheers
Regards Martin. santa rendeer

poddy

poddy
Silver member
Silver member
tah thanks see you sunday

GB777

GB777
Silver member
Silver member
Looking forward to it.

•Dyno Tuned to deliver 115 bhp. •Audiovox CCS-100 Vacuum Cruise Control. •Fuel Plus Version 3.1 Trip Computer. •R1200c Final Drive Gears (32/13 or 2.54). •Ohlins rear shocky. •K100 complete Aluminium Radiator fitted. •Davies Craig Thermo Switch fitted to Cooling Fan with manual over-ride. •Fuel Cap drilled and tapped to provide mounting points for accessories, including mini Tank Bag & Apple CarPlay Screen •HID Hi-Lo Headlight and every other incandescent bulb on bike replaced with LED's. •Bulb monitoring warning light no longer needed so it's now used to indicate when Side Stand is down. •LED (Halo) Front Park Light (BMW Car style).

TacKler

TacKler
Life time member
Life time member
Good to catch up with every one again and to see the wives included.  

Thanks to Martin for organising but his raffle from the sale of parts, to the majority of us appeared to be rigged.  We expect better next year.  

A bit early but Merry Christmas everyone  santa

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
Tackler I only got a 20% cut if it had been really rigged it would have at least been 60%.
Merry Christmas  to all.

poddy

poddy
Silver member
Silver member
Thanks for the excellent day.
I received my Fairshare of sunburn riding the bike in.  The coolest part of the ride was through the Clem7 tunnel which offered some respite from the heat.
Happy about winning a gift card. especially after investing in the parts sale. Thanks Poddy.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum