BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Lost NewYorker and a Flying Brick Empty Lost NewYorker and a Flying Brick Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:57 pm

Jafesito

Jafesito
So, to make this long story short from the get go: i found my bike while buying some liquor one friday night. Yes, but it was not riding, it was parked inside the liquor store. I came back couple days after and negotiated with the owner and got it for really cheap. Now im trying to get it properly working first, and second its either finding the original owner to get a title from him or, getting a frame with a clean title to transfer everything to it.

Here are some pics from when i got it

Lost NewYorker and a Flying Brick Img_9110
Lost NewYorker and a Flying Brick Img_9111

Jafesito

Jafesito
And some pics of how it used to look

Lost NewYorker and a Flying Brick Img_9110
Lost NewYorker and a Flying Brick Img_9111

KevH

KevH
Idea wow, that seat is just for a couple of laps around a track,  sadly it will tour no more

Jafesito

Jafesito
KevH wrote:Idea wow, that seat is just for a couple of laps around a track,  sadly it will tour no more
I actually plan on buying a 1100 to tour, a complete one. This k1 was just a bargain and a “cheap” way for me into Bricks.

5Back to top Go down   Lost NewYorker and a Flying Brick Empty Re: Lost NewYorker and a Flying Brick Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:56 pm

KevH

KevH
Sounds good mate,  enjoy.  I just looked at the seat and cringed as ive put over 80kms on my old girl.  We are just back on the road after a 21yrs parked up looking forward to covering some miles on her.  They are great machines.

bad boy

bad boy
Life time member
Life time member
hi Jafesito
Lost NewYorker and a Flying Brick 177912

Lost NewYorker and a Flying Brick 9438-010

Bernie_K100

Bernie_K100
Platinum member
Platinum member
Hi,

Lost NewYorker and a Flying Brick 177912 to our community!

Bernie

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum