BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StandardK

StandardK
Gold member
Gold member
As usual with the SEQ K Kluster a ride day turned out to be a near-greek tragedy.

Route commenced at the Samford servo, over Mt.Glorious (western rainforest side very damp & slimy) around the Somerset Dam road to the Kilcoy bike show & then home via Mt.Mee etc. The fun started with Matt & the pride of the Kriegsmarine K1 "Bismark" almost toppling over in the driveway with loose ground & thong blowout probable cause. I managed to step into "something" at the servo, I thought mud but I've been told was probably something else. Jacko collected a stray Wallaby with a boot, Martin had an incident with a faulty bike lock at Kilcoy, the Grand Admiral lost his designer Gucci sunglasses somewhere and Matt has now discovered the Bismark's fork seals have decided to blow. So, all in all just another normal ride for us. As usual we appeared to be the only surviving K's present at the show (apart from Vic's steed) 

A very enjoyable day out, about 300KM travelled so nothing taxing. 

Enjoy the few pics. 

Dan

SEQ K Kluster local ride & Bike Show visit 20240214
SEQ K Kluster local ride & Bike Show visit 20240215
SEQ K Kluster local ride & Bike Show visit 20240213
SEQ K Kluster local ride & Bike Show visit 20240218
SEQ K Kluster local ride & Bike Show visit 20240217
SEQ K Kluster local ride & Bike Show visit 20240216SEQ K Kluster local ride & Bike Show visit 20240218SEQ K Kluster local ride & Bike Show visit 20240219
SEQ K Kluster local ride & Bike Show visit 20240221
SEQ K Kluster local ride & Bike Show visit 20240220
SEQ K Kluster local ride & Bike Show visit 20240222
SEQ K Kluster local ride & Bike Show visit 20240223

Dan

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
Thanks Dan for the post and the piccies. The first thing I did when I got home was get a long tall drink with ice, the second thing was a cool shower. I've tried every variation of the three digits on my Torque brand helmet combination lock to no avail. I've ordered a replacement one of a different type. This is the second one the first one was a Bunnings keyed type I took out the wrong key. I was at a Sunday Market at the time so I went back in and bought a second hand hacksaw and sawed through the cable. As I had enough hacksaws at home i gave the saw back to the seller. As usual great company and ride except for the slimy leaves and the pile of rocks that I failed to see. Dan I do I hope you disinfected your boots. SSD also had a boot blow on his hardly worn bargain $10.00 boots the sole fell off and had to be duct taped back on.
Regards Martin.

StandardK

StandardK
Gold member
Gold member
Ah yes I forgot to mention the Admiral's flapping gums & boot soles

Regards

Dan

Dan

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
Yup - sounds like it was a good day out! SEQ K Kluster local ride & Bike Show visit 212902

1978 Moto Guzzi 850-T3, 1979 Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California,1993 Moto Guzzi 1100ie California
2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

8R1KK

8R1KK
Always a great ride with the K Kluster with plenty of laughs and banter. 😀 Some great bikes at Mt Glorious cafe, the Kilcoy Show and on the roads there and back.

Jacko

Porto

Porto
Silver member
Silver member
Great pics and story! Love the K1, I haven't seen one on the road here for some time.

https://gpleather.com

GB-Classic

GB-Classic
Hi
I'm English, so
thong blowout
probably means something different to me.
G

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum