BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   checking in Empty checking in Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:07 pm

yankeeone

Platinum member
Platinum member
Checking in from mass. USA

Hello , I have a 87 k75 c that I bought last year from a woman who took very good care of it for 18 years , and rode it cross country three times. it has 75000 miles , when I bought it, I put in new water pump from Chicago BMW and kept the old one to rebuild if I ever need another one, I had Brunos rebuild the rear drive (nice job), I also traded out the trans . with new seals, and syn oil really enjoy the bike.

2Back to top Go down   checking in Empty Re: checking in Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:48 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
yankeeone wrote:Checking in from mass. USA

Hello , I have a 87 k75 c that I bought last year from a woman who took very good care of it for 18 years , and rode it cross country three times. it has 75000 miles , when I bought it, I put in new water pump from Chicago BMW and kept the old one to rebuild if I ever need another one, I had Brunos rebuild the rear drive (nice job), I also traded out the trans . with new seals, and syn oil really enjoy the bike.

I also had a rear drive rebuilt by Brunos, and he's doing a fantastic job at a decent price.
I would highly recommend him for a transmission rebuilt (gear box or rear drive).
His web site is: http://www.brunos.us/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum